Welcome, Guest! Why not create a free forum account today and join in with the world's friendliest bunch of Kindle enthusiasts

Accessing E mail system from Kindle 3G

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Offline j50jwr
17 Apr 2012, 07:05 PM | Post: #1

Thanked 0 times

Accessing E mail system from Kindle 3G

Hi There, my first post, so please ignore any errors in protocol.
I have recently bought a Keyboard 3g Kindle, and a "normal" one for the missus. When first purchased I think I managed to access my Talktalk mail account, but didn't have time to really get into it. But now I have more time, I cannot seem to get past the mail system password. On another forum, a contributor said he used Gmail in preference to others, so I opened a Gmail account but still cannot get past the password. Can anyone help?

JohnWine1
---
Offline Lou Reading Ryria Series by Michael J Sullivan
18 Apr 2012, 08:31 AM | Post: #2

Administrator

Thanked 85 times

What I Read

RE: Accessing E mail system from Kindle 3G

From a post in this thread: http://www.kuforum.co.uk...

Quote: Go to Gmail using a PC and change the preferences to use "Basic HTML" for slow connections. Then go back and login with the Kindle. It works fine!

Hope that works for you.
Barnacle Boy! We have to find those stolen Naggy Daddies!
Offline j50jwr
18 Apr 2012, 03:35 PM | Post: #3

Thanked 0 times

RE: Accessing E mail system from Kindle 3G

(18 Apr 2012 08:31 AM)Lou Wrote:  From a post in this thread: http://www.kuforum.co.uk...

Quote: Go to Gmail using a PC and change the preferences to use "Basic HTML" for slow connections. Then go back and login with the Kindle. It works fine!

Hope that works for you.

Many thanks, seems to be OK now,

JohnGroovy
---

Currently Reading:Ryria Series by Michael J Sullivan Last Book I Read:King of Thorns by Mark Lawrence Favourite Genres:Fantasy / Sci-fi / HorrorFavourite eBooks:
See my recommendations