Welcome, Guest! Why not create a free forum account today and join in with the world's friendliest bunch of Kindle enthusiasts

***Check out the David Wisehart interview of M. R. Mathias***On prison and writing***

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Offline M. R. Mathias Reading The Witchcraft Wars by Tracey Alley
07 Nov 2010, 01:15 AM | Post: #1

Author/Master Wizard

Thanked 0 times

What I Read

***Check out the David Wisehart interview of M. R. Mathias***On prison and writing***

Check out the David Wisehart interview of M. R. Mathias. On prison and writing Well worth the time to read! http://ning.it/b8gId0
Offline Margaret Lake Reading Matchmaker 2.0
07 Nov 2010, 02:36 AM | Post: #2

Thanked 0 times

What I Read

RE: ***Check out the David Wisehart interview of M. R. Mathias***On prison and writing***

Excellent interview, Mr. M.
Historical Fiction/Romance by Margaret Lake http://www.tinyurl.com/malakeuk
Ariana's Pride
Catherine and the Captain
Listen to Your Heart
Of Love and War a novelette
Only In My Dreams a novelette
Sweet Savage Charity a novelette
Offline Trace Reading
11 Nov 2010, 03:04 AM | Post: #3

Veteran Member

Thanked 0 times

What I Read

RE: ***Check out the David Wisehart interview of M. R. Mathias***On prison and writing***

Dare I say, tongue firmly in cheek, very typical of you Michael? Whistle
Offline M. R. Mathias Reading The Witchcraft Wars by Tracey Alley
12 Nov 2010, 10:41 AM | Post: #4

Author/Master Wizard

Thanked 0 times

What I Read

(11 Nov 2010 03:04 AM)Trace Wrote:  Dare I say, tongue firmly in cheek, very typical of you Michael? Whistle

You can say anything you want Tracey as long as you get the last installment of your The Witchcraft Wars out this month! Big Grin

Currently Reading:The Witchcraft Wars by Tracey Alley Last Book I Read:Obsidian Phoenix by A. M. Jandia Favourite Genres:Fantasy, Epic Fantasy, Paranormal, & Sci-Fi
Currently Reading:Matchmaker 2.0 Last Book I Read:Borrowed Time by M.A. Miller Favourite Genres:mystery, historical fiction, historical romance
Currently Reading: Last Book I Read: Favourite Genres:Fantasy, Crime/Thriller, Mystery, Comedy