Welcome, Guest! Why not create a free forum account today and join in with the world's friendliest bunch of Kindle enthusiasts

Greetings Fellow Souls

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average

Offline conorkerr
24 Mar 2012, 03:21 PM | Post: #1

Thanked 0 times

Greetings Fellow Souls

Looking for something twist your mind like a curley-wurley and amaze you with imagry? My first book has just been released and is called 'The Source - By Conor Kerr'.
This book is a story created from over 15 years of research on near-death experiences and information obtained from the deepest level of hypnosis; the somnambulistic state. It tells the story of a man who dies and is met his Spirit-Guide who informs him that he has just finished his final incarnation. The story describes his journey home alongside his Guide and the process of his transformation from becoming ‘the student’ to ‘the teacher’. His journey takes him to various locations within the Spirit-Realm and his encounters with the many different types and levels of souls that reside there. This book is guaranteed to make makes one’s mind wonder.

It covers topics such as:

• What is God?
• The creation of universes,
• The creation of single souls,
• Level of souls,
• Types of energy,
• The purpose of energy,
• The reasons for incarnation,
• Life reviews,
• Soul mates,
• Soul groups,
• Locations within the Spirit-Realm,
• Aliens,
• Other planets,

And much more.

This book contains over 80,000 words and will someday make history. Be one the first to experience it and all its wonders.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Source-ebook/dp/B007MPDPDA
---
Offline LindaGruchy Reading The Chandelier Ballroom by Elizabeth Lord
24 Mar 2012, 06:23 PM | Post: #2

Queen of the Typos

Thanked 36 times

What I Read

RE: Greetings Fellow Souls

Welcome to the forum, Conor.
Offline carlashmore
25 Mar 2012, 07:19 AM | Post: #3

Author of 'The Time Hunters' series

Thanked 0 times

RE: Greetings Fellow Souls

Hello

Welcome to the Forum

Currently Reading:The Chandelier Ballroom by Elizabeth Lord Last Book I Read:Fake Kate Favourite Genres:crime. women's fiction