Welcome, Guest! Why not create a free forum account today and join in with the world's friendliest bunch of Kindle enthusiasts

Newspaper delivery

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Offline martindd
04 Mar 2012, 06:00 PM | Post: #1

Thanked 0 times

newspaper delivery

Hello all
i have a kindle 4 and like the newspapers on the kindle i have tried all the amazon free trials but find them expensive for what they are.
i have over the last couple of days set up the cslibre programme and get the newspapers which is great.
what i would like is a way of getting them delivery while on holiday
(in uk)
either by wifi(finding a hot spot) or via my android phone(making a hotspot), but i wont be able to use the calibre
does anyone know a solution?
Regards Martin.
---
Offline joo Reading Off The KUF Vol I
04 Mar 2012, 07:15 PM | Post: #2

Official KUF Reviewer and Interrogator

Thanked 145 times

What I Read
Young hedgehogs need fattening up for winter now, so put some water and seeds out for them, they'll reward you with a calling card.  
While you are at it, water and feed the birds too. Thumbs Up And come and talk about it at GardenWildlifeUK
Offline martindd
04 Mar 2012, 08:56 PM | Post: #3

Thanked 0 times

RE: newspaper delivery

(04 Mar 2012 07:15 PM)joo Wrote:  Not sure, but have you looked at http://www.kindleman.com for your papes?
Thanks was not aware of that.
But they are full up at the moment.
Cheers Martin.
---
Offline joo Reading Off The KUF Vol I
04 Mar 2012, 09:32 PM | Post: #4

Official KUF Reviewer and Interrogator

Thanked 145 times

What I Read

If you go to the site on your Kindle, you can just download it straight to your kindle, you don't have to be registered (unless it's changed recently) It's just the automatic delivery you can't sign up for.
Young hedgehogs need fattening up for winter now, so put some water and seeds out for them, they'll reward you with a calling card.  
While you are at it, water and feed the birds too. Thumbs Up And come and talk about it at GardenWildlifeUK
Offline martindd
06 Mar 2012, 11:38 AM | Post: #5

Thanked 0 times

This post was last modified: 06 Mar 2012 11:40 AM by martindd.
thats brilliant!
just what i was looking for,many thanks Martin
---

Currently Reading:Off The KUF Vol I Last Book I Read:The Four Seasons Quest by Cecilia Peartree Favourite Genres:Good books :DFavourite eBooks:
See my recommendations