Welcome, Guest! Why not create a free forum account today and join in with the world's friendliest bunch of Kindle enthusiasts

Hey

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Offline Louise
28 Sep 2010, 11:04 AM | Post: #1

Thanked 0 times

Hey

Hello!

I am Lou, I live in France but originally from the U.K. I shop both the U.K and American Amazon. Had my kindle since last Friday and love it.

I mainly love to read horror Smile
---
Offline Alex Reading A Clash of Kings by George R. R. Martin
28 Sep 2010, 12:42 PM | Post: #2

Super Moderator - KUF Junkie

Thanked 0 times

What I Read

RE: Hey

Hi Lou

Welcome to the boards. Where abouts in France do you live? I spend some time down in the south as I have an aunt who lives in Montpellier.

I'm still waiting for my kindle (it's being hidden away until my birthday - 15 days and counting...)

Alex
"The love of learning, the sequestered nooks.
And all the sweet serenity of books."
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Offline Lesley-Ann Reading
28 Sep 2010, 01:06 PM | Post: #3

Professional Aunty

Thanked 0 times

What I Read

My brother and family have a holiday home there, some sort of mobile/caravan type home which my brother's in-laws bought for them right next door to their own one and they rent the ground it's on. It belongs to all the in-laws children, two brothers and my sister-in-law, they got it as a Christmas present about four years ago from their parents. Angel

They seem to like it well enough.

Enjoy the board and welcomeHeart
Reading Kindle Veteran Digital Reader.
Offline Louise
29 Sep 2010, 05:46 PM | Post: #4

Thanked 0 times

I live in a little village called Huningue in the Alsace region right on the border of Basel, Switzerland and Weil am Rhein, Germany. It is great as I get the best of all 3 worlds!

Alex it must be hell knowing that your kindle is in the house and you have to wait for it!
---
Offline Alex Reading A Clash of Kings by George R. R. Martin
29 Sep 2010, 08:42 PM | Post: #5

Super Moderator - KUF Junkie

Thanked 0 times

What I Read

(29 Sep 2010 05:46 PM)Louise Wrote:  I live in a little village called Huningue in the Alsace region right on the border of Basel, Switzerland and Weil am Rhein, Germany. It is great as I get the best of all 3 worlds!

Alex it must be hell knowing that your kindle is in the house and you have to wait for it!

Wow, that sounds like a beautiful place to live.

Yes, hell would be one way to describe it. Especially as I'm not supposed to know he's bought one and I know exactly where it is Dodgy 13 days and counting...
"The love of learning, the sequestered nooks.
And all the sweet serenity of books."
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Currently Reading:A Clash of Kings by George R. R. Martin Last Book I Read:A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin Favourite Genres:Fantasy / Crime / Historical Fiction
Currently Reading: Last Book I Read: Favourite Genres:Romance / Paranormal / True Crime