Welcome, Guest! Why not create a free forum account today and join in with the world's friendliest bunch of Kindle enthusiasts

My Memory Is Going Fast!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Offline sujay Reading The Glass Guardian by Linda Gillard
28 May 2011, 09:31 AM | Post: #1

Super Moderator

Thanked 163 times

What I Read

My Memory Is Going Fast!

I know things are getting bad, when I click on five books in a row thinking they look like good reads, only to find that I have downloaded them already! That is in addition to the ones I remember downloading so don't click on them as well! And, I can't blame it on liquid refreshment of the intoxicating variety at this time of the morning either. Reading Kindle
Only happy when I am immersed in a good Kindle book Thumbs Up
Offline Phil Reading The Lost Empress by Steve Robinson
28 May 2011, 10:06 AM | Post: #2

Master of Verbosity

Thanked 9 times

What I Read

RE: My Memory Is Going Fast!

I've done the same a few times but maybe not on five books in a row Tongue
Offline DDCambs Reading Immune (The Rho Agenda : Book Two)
28 May 2011, 10:54 AM | Post: #3

Veteran Member

Thanked 1 times

What I Read

I'm ALWAYS doing it. I must find the local home for the bemused.....
May you live as long as you want to and want to as long as you live (read that is) Tongue
Aislynn Archer
28 May 2011, 02:35 PM | Post: #4

Unregistered

Thanked 0 times

What I Read

So it tells you you already have the book? Oh, whew. I've been worrying I'll double-buy things.
---
Offline Susanne Reading The Rose Petal Beach by Dorothy Koomson
28 May 2011, 03:44 PM | Post: #5

Fountain of Wisdom

Thanked 5 times

What I Read

(28 May 2011 02:35 PM)Aislynn Archer Wrote:  So it tells you you already have the book? Oh, whew. I've been worrying I'll double-buy things.

It will even tell you when you bought it!
A book is like a garden carried in the pocket. ~Chinese Proverb
Aislynn Archer
28 May 2011, 04:37 PM | Post: #6

Unregistered

Thanked 0 times

What I Read

(28 May 2011 03:44 PM)Susanne Wrote:  
(28 May 2011 02:35 PM)Aislynn Archer Wrote:  So it tells you you already have the book? Oh, whew. I've been worrying I'll double-buy things.

It will even tell you when you bought it!

Oh, thank goodness. How nice of Amazon to look out for people of a certain . . . mental status. Shocked
---
Offline Jilli-an Reading Guilty as Sin Adam Cross
28 May 2011, 08:45 PM | Post: #7

Thanked 0 times

What I Read

Do it all the time. Would'nt it be good if Amazon could grey them out somehow?
Offline Phil Reading The Lost Empress by Steve Robinson
28 May 2011, 10:33 PM | Post: #8

Master of Verbosity

Thanked 9 times

What I Read

(28 May 2011 08:45 PM)Jilli-an Wrote:  Do it all the time. Would'nt it be good if Amazon could grey them out somehow?

On the Apple App store it changes the icon from "£ BUY" to "INSTALLED" once you have purchased. It would be much better if Amazon did the same.
Offline @ngel Reading Visualize This
13 Jun 2012, 02:26 PM | Post: #9

Thanked 0 times

What I Read

(28 May 2011 10:33 PM)Phil Wrote:  
(28 May 2011 08:45 PM)Jilli-an Wrote:  Do it all the time. Would'nt it be good if Amazon could grey them out somehow?

On the Apple App store it changes the icon from "£ BUY" to "INSTALLED" once you have purchased. It would be much better if Amazon did the same.

That would be a nice addition... cause I keep clicking on books I already have too...
Offline Emma75 Reading Switched (Trylle Trilogy, #1)
19 Jun 2012, 04:35 PM | Post: #10

Thanked 0 times

What I Read

My memory is getting worse and worse due to baby brain so would be nice to see at a glance which books I have already lol

Currently Reading:The Glass Guardian by Linda Gillard Last Book I Read:To the Grave by Steve Robinson Favourite Genres:I don't mind, as long as it's good!Favourite eBooks:
See my recommendations
Currently Reading:The Lost Empress by Steve Robinson Last Book I Read:The Great Train Robber by Chris Darnell Favourite Genres:Thrillers / CrimeFavourite eBooks:
See my recommendations
Currently Reading: Immune (The Rho Agenda : Book Two) Last Book I Read:The Second Ship (The Rho Agenda : Book One Favourite Genres:
Currently Reading:The Rose Petal Beach by Dorothy Koomson Last Book I Read:The Summer Son by Craig Lancaster Favourite Genres:contemporary fiction, literary fiction, crime/thriller,Favourite eBooks:
See my recommendations
Currently Reading:Guilty as Sin Adam Cross Last Book I Read:Limitless Alan Glynn Favourite Genres:Whatever takes may fancy on the day
Currently Reading:Visualize This Last Book I Read:Models and Methods in Social Network Analysis Favourite Genres:Science
Currently Reading:Switched (Trylle Trilogy, #1) Last Book I Read:Wish Favourite Genres: