Welcome, Guest! Why not create a free forum account today and join in with the world's friendliest bunch of Kindle enthusiasts

Moving ebook from pc to Kindle

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Offline Barrysh
04 May 2020, 05:24 PM | Post: #1

Thanked 0 times

Moving ebook from pc to Kindle

Hi sorry thick pensioner here. I have just managed to download my first ebook from the library to my pc. I have dragged the Epub file into the documents sub file on the Kindle but can't actually find the book on the Kindle. That's the way I saw to do it on YouTube.  I tried again just to check and got a message saying This file already exists. Just for info it is rather an old Kindle about 2012 and they are connected by the charging lead. Thanks Barry.
---
Offline postie48 Reading changes every day
05 May 2020, 04:17 PM | Post: #2

Thanked 0 times

What I Read

RE: Moving ebook from pc to Kindle

My advice is download onto your pc a library app called Calibre ebook management it's free and is the best way to store and manage ebooks especially if you buy or get free ebooks from anywhere else as well as Amazon..

I have a ebook library of about a 1000 ebooks from various sources and it is the only effective way to manage them.

But there are complications about DRM - which is Digital Rights Management. Which is complicated

Also a pensioner and some people think I am thick!
---

Currently Reading:changes every day Last Book I Read:changes every day Favourite Genres:Science Fiction