Welcome, Guest! Why not create a free forum account today and join in with the world's friendliest bunch of Kindle enthusiasts

Spine Chillers - Spooky Stories for Kids - ON SALE

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Offline Tony Richards Reading The Empire of Time -- David Wingrove
10 Jan 2020, 03:17 AM | Post: #1

Veteran Member

Thanked 1 times

What I Read

Spine Chillers - Spooky Stories for Kids - ON SALE

This post was last modified: 28 Jan 2020 02:09 AM by Tony Richards.
What lurks in the old coal-cellar under Terry Raker’s home … could it be something from a different world? Just how dangerous are imaginary friends? Why has a schoolboy from decades back suddenly appeared on the streets of modern London? Who are those peculiar teenagers hanging out around the quiet, dark regions of a seaside town? When a blind boy suddenly begins to see streaks of bright color, what exactly does it mean? Is there really the ghost of an insane girl in an old house’s basement … and how’s she planning to get out? What do mirrors become when they cannot reflect anything?

And in the gray, polluted world of the not too distant future, there is a machine that can create wonderful vacations for anybody under ten years old … but what happens when that machine goes wrong?

Tales of mystery, darkness and imagination, for younger readers and for older ones who still have open minds.

FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THEM HERE.

"A master of the art" - Peter Tennant, Black Static magazine.

"One of today's masters of dark fiction" - Mario Guslandi, Horror World.
Offline Tony Richards Reading The Empire of Time -- David Wingrove
28 Jan 2020, 02:10 AM | Post: #2

Veteran Member

Thanked 1 times

What I Read

RE: Spine Chillers - Spooky Stories for Kids - ON SALE

Just like many of my Kindle eBooks, this collection for younger readers is at Sale Price at the moment.

Currently Reading:The Empire of Time -- David Wingrove Last Book I Read:Incarceron -- Catherine Fisher Favourite Genres:supernatural, dark fantasy, mystery