Welcome, Guest! Why not create a free forum account today and join in with the world's friendliest bunch of Kindle enthusiasts

Where do you guys get your ebooks?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Offline Damodar
20 Dec 2019, 12:08 PM | Post: #1

Thanked 0 times

Where do you guys get your ebooks?

This post was last modified: 20 Dec 2019 12:08 PM by Damodar.
Hello everyone,,
you can use irc chat, you need a software to connect to it like mirc, then create account and connect to irc highway then enter to the channel called ebooks and there you can search for the book you want
REFERENCE: [color=var(--newCommunityTheme-linkText)]https://www.reddit.com/r/Piracy/comments/2oftbu/guide_the_idiot_proof_guide_to_downloading_ebooks/[/color]

"avxhm dot se" is a site you can get books from, the links provided on this site to download the book, usually send you to icerbox or uploaded or other sharing sites, these sites wont allow a download without a premium account, but there is a way arround this, lets say the link provided is icerbox, you just need to copy the icerbox link provided to a 3rd party site which let you download the file for free, just google search "icerbox leeches" or "icerbox premium link generator", one of the links that works for icerbox is: "alemdarleech dot com", register a free account and there you go, tested it work the only downside to these 3rd party sites is that you must go through like dozen of advertisment befor the real download link appear
downloading from archive is a legal way like borrowing a book from public library, it have all sort of books, you just need adobe digital edition software and a free account sign up, after you downloaded the book you cannot open it in another software other than digital edition, because it is copyrighted by drm, just use a software to remove drm and there you go
---
Offline mummycool1 Reading [=Single by K.L. Slater =]
20 Dec 2019, 03:33 PM | Post: #2

Thanked 0 times

What I Read

RE: Where do you guys get your ebooks?

I always buy mine from Amazon as I have a Kindle paperwhite. I'm however on a self imposed book ban until I've read the 130+ that I currently have!
Gilly x Reading Kindle

Currently Reading:[=Single by K.L. Slater =] Last Book I Read:[=The Swap by Fiona Mitchell =] Favourite Genres:Crimethrillers/police procedurals Favourite eBooks:
See my recommendations