Welcome, Guest! Why not create a free forum account today and join in with the world's friendliest bunch of Kindle enthusiasts

Kindle app

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Offline RobertStev Reading Philip Kerr, Metropolis
12 Oct 2019, 09:06 AM | Post: #1

Thanked 0 times

What I Read

Photo Kindle app

Hello there. A problem has arisen with the Kindle app on my Android device.. All had worked well for sevetal years but now the app only displays in landscape, which I find annoying. I haven't altered any of the settings on the android and I can't change the display. 
Has anyone else experienced this problem?
Thank you
---
Offline T. R. Robinson Reading
12 Oct 2019, 04:26 PM | Post: #2

Thanked 2 times

What I Read

RE: Kindle app

(12 Oct 2019 09:06 AM)RobertStev Wrote: Wrote:  Hello there. A problem has arisen with the Kindle app on my Android device.. All had worked well for sevetal years but now the app only displays in landscape, which I find annoying. I haven't altered any of the settings on the android and I can't change the display. 
Has anyone else experienced this problem?
Thank you
I do not use the app on my phone but suggest you contact Amazon's support. I am sure they will not be pleased to hear about the issue which, from what you have shred, appears to be a system change at their end.
Offline RobertStev Reading Philip Kerr, Metropolis
13 Oct 2019, 12:30 PM | Post: #3

Thanked 0 times

What I Read

RE: Kindle app

Thank you
RobertStev
---

Currently Reading:Philip Kerr, Metropolis Last Book I Read:Transcription by Kate Atkinson Favourite Genres:
Currently Reading: Last Book I Read: Favourite Genres:Memoir; Biography; Autobiography; Biographical Fiction