Welcome, Guest! Why not create a free forum account today and join in with the world's friendliest bunch of Kindle enthusiasts

Duplicated Files

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Offline BerlinKhan
13 Sep 2019, 07:52 PM | Post: #1

Thanked 0 times

Duplicated Files

Hello everyone,,
I noticed the other day that all of my photos were now appearing in duplicate. On connecting my Kindle Fire HD to my PC I've noticed that ALL of the files/folders are duplicated... This was not the case the last time I connected the Kindle and haven't fiddled about with any of the Kindle settings - just been using normally - games, apps, books etc.

Whilst the folders themselves are in duplicate, one folder 'appears' empty and the other has duplicate files in. I dont just want to start deleting folders from my Kindle in case it makes the situation worse, and this doesnt exactly solve the problem. I have no idea how thisĀ riversweeps app has occured and obviously dont want it to happen again.

Has this happened to anyone else? I've attached a print screen image showing the duplicated files...
Offline jobo
14 Sep 2019, 06:54 PM | Post: #2

Thanked 9 times

RE: Duplicated Files

(13 Sep 2019 07:52 PM)BerlinKhan Wrote: Wrote:  Hello everyone,,
I noticed the other day that all of my photos were now appearing in duplicate. On connecting my Kindle Fire HD to my PC I've noticed that ALL of the files/folders are duplicated... This was not the case the last time I connected the Kindle and haven't fiddled about with any of the Kindle settings - just been using normally - games, apps, books etc.

Whilst the folders themselves are in duplicate, one folder 'appears' empty and the other has duplicate files in. I dont just want to start deleting folders from my Kindle in case it makes the situation worse, and this doesnt exactly solve the problem. I have no idea how thisĀ riversweeps app has occured and obviously dont want it to happen again.

Has this happened to anyone else? I've attached a print screen image showing the duplicated files...
Spam