Welcome, Guest! Why not create a free forum account today and join in with the world's friendliest bunch of Kindle enthusiasts

Opinion on kindle fire?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Offline Kanerigas
08 Aug 2019, 07:30 AM | Post: #1

Thanked 0 times

Opinion on kindle fire?

This post was last modified: 14 Aug 2019 12:59 PM by Kanerigas.
So, I have and LOVE my kindle paper white. I’ve had it for about a year now, and I find myself reading more than ever!
However, I mostly read using Libby/Overdrive from my library... and my library has just discontinued the service and will be using Cloud Library and Hoopla, both of which cannot be used with the kindle paper white. new residential projects in mumbai
<!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->I’m so upset to say the least. Sure, I can read on my (apple) phone - but I work in sales. Translation = my phone is constantly going off with emails, texts, Facebook/Instagram notifications, etc - so it makes it way to distracting and I can’t really get into my book.
So I feel my only solution is get a kindle fire. I did a quick amazon search and was bombarded with a bunch of kindle fire options. I don’t need it to do much except access “cloud library” and “hoopla” (both of which I confirmed are able to be used with the kindle fire).
Any kindle fire suggestions?
---