Welcome, Guest! Why not create a free forum account today and join in with the world's friendliest bunch of Kindle enthusiasts

Downloading ebooks into your kindle

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Offline Marta
06 Jul 2019, 05:31 PM | Post: #1

Thanked 0 times

downloading ebooks into your kindle

Hello, this might seem silly, I have got some .epub ebooks in my laptop that I want transferred to my kindle. I have  converted them to .awz3 and .mobi ebooks and still they cannot be recognized in my kindle. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks a million.
---
Offline Daio
07 Jul 2019, 03:48 PM | Post: #2

Thanked 1 times

RE: downloading ebooks into your kindle

I have used the Calibre app. for this with no problems except I think one or two books went into Docs instead of Books on my Paperwhite. Otherwise I've had absolutely no problems using it. I think it's a free download, and Google will find it for you. If you're using something different, it should be worthwhile trying Calibre.
---
Offline Marta
08 Jul 2019, 06:53 AM | Post: #3

Thanked 0 times

RE: downloading ebooks into your kindle

(07 Jul 2019 03:48 PM)Daio Wrote: Wrote:  I have used the Calibre app. for this with no problems except I think one or two books went into Docs instead of Books on my Paperwhite.  Otherwise I've had absolutely no problems using it.  I think it's a free download, and Google will find it for you.  If you're using something different, it should be worthwhile trying Calibre.
Thank you Daio, I have indeed managed to upload all my ebooks with the calibre website with no problems. It's wonderful! Thanks for the reply.
Good day!
---