Welcome, Guest! Why not create a free forum account today and join in with the world's friendliest bunch of Kindle enthusiasts

Mowed: An Erotic BBW Comedy Romance - FREE on Amazon June 25-29

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Offline Grace Risata Reading
25 Jun 2019, 11:35 AM | Post: #1

Thanked 6 times

What I Read

Mowed: An Erotic BBW Comedy Romance - FREE on Amazon June 25-29

June 25-29 Only…First Time Ever…FREE on Amazon! 

One-click now to find out what happens when the simple act of mowing the lawn turns into much, much more!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M1FJ7IL

Curvy girl Pepper is accustomed to flying under everyone’s radar. Being a big girl hasn’t led to many dates or exciting adventures. All of that was about to change.

Through the small-town rumor mill, Pepper learns her old teenage crush just moved back to town. Jason was the star quarterback, prom king, and also Pepper’s neighbor from across the street.

One day he sees Pepper out mowing the lawn and makes her an offer of no-strings attached, no-holds barred sex that has the potential to benefit them both.

This full-length, stand alone erotic comedy romance contains a plentiful amount of graphic sex scenes (over EIGHT of them…yes, I counted…including ones involving Barbeque Sauce, Pirates, Ice Cubes, and Handcuffs) between an Alpha Male and his shy next door neighbor... but she doesn’t remain shy for long!  What are you waiting for?  One click now while it’s FREE!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 51F%2B%2B7%2BBF1L._SL95.jpg][Image: 51f%2BL1U1-kL._SL95.jpg][Image: 51ITDbeAm%2BL._SL95.jpg][Image: 415fy4nhSlL._SL95.jpg][Image: 519nFHKdRyL._SL95.jpg][Image: 51Cwe02-OhL._SL95.jpg][Image: 41tneGWPpAL._SL95.jpg][Image: 51rEAi1p2cL._SL95.jpg]

Currently Reading: Last Book I Read: Favourite Genres:Romance, Zombies