Welcome, Guest! Why not create a free forum account today and join in with the world's friendliest bunch of Kindle enthusiasts

Im confused

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Offline voodoo666
21 Jun 2019, 04:10 PM | Post: #1

Thanked 0 times

Im confused

Hi, hopefully this post is not in the incorrect place, if so apologies, we have a kindle which I can email books on to it, I have another ( sister in laws )which I seem to be unable to get books on to, not sure of the model it about 6-5 inch s long has a home button under the screen, and is not touch screen, I have tried to email books on to it, and also drag/drop.  when attached to the desktop it shows the books I dropped kindle file, but no books show on the kindle itself ? Is there anyway I can reset the kindle back to factory settings, as I am worried I have screwed something up when I deleted everything,
---
Offline AnneW Reading Shades of Grey, Jasper Fforde
21 Jun 2019, 04:14 PM | Post: #2

Thanked 0 times

What I Read

RE: Im confused

(21 Jun 2019 04:10 PM)voodoo666 Wrote: Wrote:  Hi, hopefully this post is not in the incorrect place, if so apologies, we have a kindle which I can email books on to it, I have another ( sister in laws )which I seem to be unable to get books on to, not sure of the model it about 6-5 inch s long has a home button under the screen, and is not touch screen, I have tried to email books on to it, and also drag/drop.  when attached to the desktop it shows the books I dropped kindle file, but no books show on the kindle itself ? Is there anyway I can reset the kindle back to factory settings, as I am worried I have screwed something up when I deleted everything,
Hi, you're on the wrong forum, I'm afraid. Try going back to the main site and choose the Kindle menu at the top. You should find the forum that can help you with your problem there. Good luck!
[Image: 41hbxOLuNSL._SL95.jpg]
Offline voodoo666
22 Jun 2019, 02:58 PM | Post: #3

Thanked 0 times

RE: Im confused

(21 Jun 2019 04:14 PM)AnneW Wrote: Wrote:  
(21 Jun 2019 04:10 PM)voodoo666 Wrote: Wrote:  Hi, hopefully this post is not in the incorrect place, if so apologies, we have a kindle which I can email books on to it, I have another ( sister in laws )which I seem to be unable to get books on to, not sure of the model it about 6-5 inch s long has a home button under the screen, and is not touch screen, I have tried to email books on to it, and also drag/drop.  when attached to the desktop it shows the books I dropped kindle file, but no books show on the kindle itself ? Is there anyway I can reset the kindle back to factory settings, as I am worried I have screwed something up when I deleted everything,
Hi, you're on the wrong forum, I'm afraid. Try going back to the main site and choose the Kindle menu at the top. You should find the forum that can help you with your problem there. Good luck!
cant seem to find the correct forum, but thank you for the advise.
---

Currently Reading:Shades of Grey, Jasper Fforde Last Book I Read:Personal Demons, Kelly Armstrong Favourite Genres:Fantasy, paranormal, mystery, historical