Welcome, Guest! Why not create a free forum account today and join in with the world's friendliest bunch of Kindle enthusiasts

New HD10 Fire 10 inch tablet

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Offline Bossyboots
03 Jun 2019, 11:56 AM | Post: #1

Thanked 0 times

Sad New HD10 Fire 10 inch tablet

Just posted back to Amazon my second new tablet which will not connect to the internet (says this service not working when I try to connect with the correct password to my home hub) nor display a charging light which it should do on this model, ie amber to green.  Is there something wrong with this latest one as the Amazon phone reps were both willing to exchange immediately.  Now that I have just sent back the second one, the rep assures me the next one will work properly.  Is there a modification needed on some of these, as it sounds very like it.    The third tablet will be here very soon and I wonder whether anything has changed........
Offline Authornowrites
04 Jun 2019, 01:46 PM | Post: #2

Thanked 0 times

RE: New HD10 Fire 10 inch tablet

Hi friends, just a quick one to tell you about manual_writer she is an exceptional writer and ghostwriter, you can contact her for any writing service at http://bit.ly/2McULyl .
---
Offline Bossyboots
05 Jun 2019, 03:02 PM | Post: #3

Thanked 0 times

RE: New HD10 Fire 10 inch tablet

Just learned that the Fire HD10 does not have a charging light display. The third replacement tablet did connect to wifi automatically, so the problem of not connecting to the hub network using a password which it would not accept, was bypassed. Don't know how or why, it just did, so maybe there was a modification somewhere which the other tablets hadn't got. All is well now and I have a lot to find out, especially the free Prime audio books, so maybe a different posting on a different subject.