Welcome, Guest! Why not create a free forum account today and join in with the world's friendliest bunch of Kindle enthusiasts

Back-up of magazine issues not bought on Kindle Store?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Offline ST3Black
16 May 2019, 04:08 PM | Post: #1

Thanked 0 times

Back-up of magazine issues not bought on Kindle Store?

Hi there,
I have a quick query regarding subscriptions and my Kindle Fire HD10. I have searched high and low on the web for  an answer so am hoping a fellow Kinder folk can advise.
My query is this: I have a subscription to Motorsport magazine that I bought via their own website and I access on my Kindle via their app from the Amazon Appstore. However, none of the content shows up in the 'Manage Your Content and Devices' page on the Amazon website. As content for other subscriptions bought via the Kindle Store do show up there, I'm guessing that only Kindle Store bought content is backed up to the Amazon Cloud?
If my Kindle breaks or I have to reset it for any reason after my subscription to Motorsport has expired, does this mean that I lose the content I have already downloaded? 
Is there any way I can back this material up? 

Any advice greatly received!

Many thanks.
---
Offline jobo
16 May 2019, 09:36 PM | Post: #2

Thanked 9 times

RE: Back-up of magazine issues not bought on Kindle Store?

(16 May 2019 04:08 PM)ST3Black Wrote: Wrote:  Hi there,
I have a quick query regarding subscriptions and my Kindle Fire HD10. I have searched high and low on the web for  an answer so am hoping a fellow Kinder folk can advise.
My query is this: I have a subscription to Motorsport magazine that I bought via their own website and I access on my Kindle via their app from the Amazon Appstore. However, none of the content shows up in the 'Manage Your Content and Devices' page on the Amazon website. As content for other subscriptions bought via the Kindle Store do show up there, I'm guessing that only Kindle Store bought content is backed up to the Amazon Cloud?
If my Kindle breaks or I have to reset it for any reason after my subscription to Motorsport has expired, does this mean that I lose the content I have already downloaded? 
Is there any way I can back this material up? 

Any advice greatly received!

Many thanks.
either copy it to an sd card, or get one of the free cloud storage apps,