Welcome, Guest! Why not create a free forum account today and join in with the world's friendliest bunch of Kindle enthusiasts

Can put MOBI files into the Documents folder, but not the Books folder

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Offline Babu
13 Mar 2019, 09:33 AM | Post: #1

Thanked 0 times

Can put MOBI files into the Documents folder, but not the Books folder

This post was last modified: 19 Mar 2019 06:53 PM by Babu.
It's been a while since I manually put ebooks onto my Kindle Fire. Lorem Ipsum Now when I try to put some MOBI files into the Books folder, Temp Mail I can't (just get a Windows ding sound). But I tried and I could put some into the documents folder. (The thing is, 10 Minute Mail I have MOBI files in both folders, so I've put some in the Books folder in the past) Anyone know why this is?
---
Offline jobo
13 Mar 2019, 04:35 PM | Post: #2

Thanked 9 times

RE: Can put MOBI files into the Documents folder, but not the Books folder

(13 Mar 2019 09:33 AM)Babu Wrote: Wrote:  It's been a while since I manually put ebooks onto my Kindle Fire. Now when I try to put some MOBI files into the Books folder, I can't (just get a Windows ding sound). But I tried and I could put some into the documents folder. (The thing is, I have MOBI files in both folders, so I've put some in the Books folder in the past) Anyone know why this is?
what are you using to move them? try es file explorer, I've never had the slightest difficulty putting anything anywhere when using.
and or  use es file explorer to find and open the files, and dont bother putting them in the book folder