Welcome, Guest! Why not create a free forum account today and join in with the world's friendliest bunch of Kindle enthusiasts

Does anyone engage with textbooks on Kindle?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Offline Robinmalhotra
25 Nov 2018, 05:51 PM | Post: #1

Thanked 1 times

Does anyone engage with textbooks on Kindle?

This post was last modified: 30 Nov 2018 01:57 PM by Robinmalhotra.
Hi, I'm writing a textbook on engineering/  Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire mathematics/physics for Amazon. It'll be my first writing attempt and so before I embark on the endeavour of converting to Kindle, I'd like to know if people engage with textbooks on Kindle, or are students more likely to use paper textbooks? Thanks
Offline kmaclachlan@btinternet.com
26 Nov 2018, 06:59 PM | Post: #2

Thanked 2 times

RE: Does anyone engage with textbooks on Kindle?

I do. I am a musician and have two or three text books and exercise books on my kindle. I have the info at hand wherever I am even if I don’t have my instrument to hand.
(= The First Hour =)
(= The Art of Cello Playing =)
Offline Mabo5
27 Nov 2018, 05:23 PM | Post: #3

Thanked 0 times

RE: Does anyone engage with textbooks on Kindle?

(25 Nov 2018 05:51 PM)Robinmalhotra Wrote: Wrote:  Hi, I'm writing a textbook on engineering/mathematics/physics for Amazon. It'll be my first writing attempt and so before I embark on the endeavour of converting to Kindle, I'd like to know if people engage with textbooks on Kindle, or are students more likely to use paper textbooks? Thanks

That sounds like a monumental task or more like a series of books - is it intended for school-age students? I'm wondering how you are you going to accommodate the subjects under one 'cover' ...
---