Welcome, Guest! Why not create a free forum account today and join in with the world's friendliest bunch of Kindle enthusiasts

Kindle Reader Comfort

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Offline Stu
15 Jul 2018, 10:17 PM | Post: #1

Thanked 0 times

Kindle Reader Comfort

It's been a while since we talked tabpillö. With numerous KUF test pilots sharing their positive thoughts, just thought I'd let you know that you can get tablet comfort via amazon at hugely discounted price, a mere 5.95 for a short while only. 

Words from one test pilot, Campbell, "Everyone who has tried out the tabpillö loved it".  Also, Gilly was keen to get a little comfort.... while Judith Heart tabpillo, waiting for remote?!

Any how, I hope you get to enjoy more kindle comfort...

STU
Dare To Be Honest
And Fear No Labour
- Rabbie Burns -
Offline Campbell
16 Jul 2018, 07:53 AM | Post: #2

Half an author

Thanked 120 times

What I Read

RE: Kindle Reader Comfort

£5.95 is a steal. Stu was kind enough to let me test one, and I'm going to be sending a couple of them off as gifts in a moment while the price is so ridiculous. It was worth it at full price. For anyone who struggles to hold a kindle, wants to prop one up on a desk or table, or just likes snuggling in bed to read almost hands-free, it's a must.
[Image: 51YPll8aSYL._SL95.jpg][Image: 511Oot9VglL._SL95.jpg][Image: 51uI-baUdXL._SL95.jpg][Image: 51ywvzwaQmL._SL95.jpg][Image: 51ieTL%2BUsNL._SL95.jpg][Image: 51WbQpEWcYL._SL95.jpg]
Offline Stu
16 Jul 2018, 09:01 PM | Post: #3

Thanked 0 times

RE: Kindle Reader Comfort

Cheers for the ringing endorsement, I must say your efforts as a tabpillo test driver came in at number 1. Actually getting hold of our competitors products to see what offered what was extremely generous, and greatly appreciated. S
Dare To Be Honest
And Fear No Labour
- Rabbie Burns -

Favourite eBooks:
See my recommendations