Welcome, Guest! Why not create a free forum account today and join in with the world's friendliest bunch of Kindle enthusiasts

Fantasy and Science Fiction Novels FREE on Kindle

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Offline Mark David Welsh Reading The Stand (Uncut) - Stephen King
23 Mar 2018, 07:18 AM | Post: #1

Thanked 4 times

What I Read

Fantasy and Science Fiction Novels FREE on Kindle

To celebrate the release of my latest novel ‘Dogs On The Highway’ I’m offering my other two, full length novels for Free on kindle for the next 4 days.

Vagabond Sky (Fantasy)
Kingdom of Ghosts (Science Fiction)

http://tinyurl.com/yc6g8q8b
http://tinyurl.com/yce54osx

Vagabond Sky

How would you feel if you were suddenly transported to a magical land where sorcery ruled instead of science? A kingdom of elves and trolls, of limitless mystery and grand adventure? Would you be scared of your wits? Or thrilled beyond belief? I.T. Consultant Connor Ingram is neither. He's just pissed off. There’s no football, no Chicken Tikka Masala and no satellite TV. How is he supposed to make a living in a world that hasn’t invented electricity yet? Or the flush toilet? Or a sense of humour? But, most importantly of all, where in hell was he going to get a decent pint of beer? 

This is no chronicle of Princes waving sacred swords with unpronounceable names, no saga of heroes wandering about the land looking for the magical doo-dad that will save the day. This is a different kind of fantasy. The epic, freewheeling tale of the ordinary men and women of the Magical Kingdom of Palamir; the ones who scrub the floors, cook the food and clean the toilets (well, they would if there were any). And it is the story of one man in particular. An ordinary man. A man from our world. A man who just couldn’t be bothered. A man who became a kind of hero... when all he was really looking for was another drink.

Kingdom of Ghosts

Rebuilding is not an option.

The world has ended. The few unlucky survivors live in armed camps scattered across the bleak English countryside. Foraging parties roam the ruined cities in search of food and supplies, sifting through the ashes and the useless wreckage of civilisation. Deep in the heart of East Anglia, one crew hits the jackpot; a huge treasure trove of provisions hoarded from before the days of the Breakdown. But who does it belong to and where are they now? And can they resist the temptation to double cross their friends and families in the camp back home?

And can they resist the temptation to double cross each other?

[Image: 51EMUEV0CwL._SL95.jpg][Image: 51d9RX9OK6L._SL95.jpg][Image: 41r2fCCIp5L._SL95.jpg]

Currently Reading:The Stand (Uncut) - Stephen King Last Book I Read:Michael, Brother of Jerry - Jack London Favourite Genres:Noir, Crime, SF, Fantasy