A perfect escape - blends magic, love, friendship, acceptance & humor. Only .99
My debut novel features a very strong female lead who can easily be identified with for her flaws and emotional instability that gets her into trouble. It has an underlying theme of romance with a heavy dose of female friendship and acceptance for being who you are. It was recommended to me to place my book in Romance & Chick-Lit as well as Fantasy since it crosses genres. But it's not your typical romance. ;-)
Despite Aven's contentment in her 13th life, the truth of her cursed existence haunts her. The mysterious white raven who has shadowed Aven through each of her lives could hold the secret to her release. But the cost of her happiness and freedom may be too high as Aven discovers the shocking truth about her curse and that dark magick lingers…
What Amazon and Goodreads reviewers are saying:
- "An emotionally intense roller coaster"
- "Magic and mayhem and great storytelling combine to make this an unputdownable book."
- "As soon as I started to read The White Raven, I couldn’t put it down."
- "An engrossing page turner!"
- "It takes a great deal to have me so captivated that I cannot put a book down until the book is finished: this is one of those books."
- "A wonderful journey into magical realism"
- The Thread Subject is a quote from an Amazon reviewer