Welcome, Guest! Why not create a free forum account today and join in with the world's friendliest bunch of Kindle enthusiasts

Book by its cover

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Offline Bendijim
15 Feb 2017, 05:18 PM | Post: #1

Thanked 0 times

book by its cover

Hi this is my first posting on the forums so my apologies if this is in the wrong section.

I have a question if anyone is able to help?
I like my E-books to have a specific cover, sometimes to match the tree book version I have and I've noticed that some have updated to recent release versions rather than what was originally loaded - is there a way of changing the covers back? Importing and changing to a preferred cover choice like you can within Goodreads.

Any helpful comments welcomed
---

Thanked 62 times

What I Read

RE: book by its cover

For your own books and your own covers, all you have to do is use Amazon's facility for converting and sending your files to your device.
I use the Amazon facility to send my files to my device. When I'm editing a new book my files can have  no cover, draft cover or final cover.
[Image: 51lGcTxrpHL._SL95.jpg][Image: 61cQVj4XWPL._SL95.jpg][Image: 51A4pL6ZSOL._SL95.jpg][Image: 51a-E7VaVdL._SL95.jpg][Image: 51nkdZv9gsL._SL95.jpg]
Twitter:  @ADPase
Offline Bendijim
16 Feb 2017, 07:08 PM | Post: #3

Thanked 0 times

Thanks for the reply but does this work on bought books?
I realise its an almost non issue but I like certain edition covers and not the ones that update because a movie is coming out
---

Thanked 62 times

What I Read

(16 Feb 2017 07:08 PM)Bendijim Wrote: Wrote:  Thanks for the reply but does this work on bought books?
I realise its an almost non issue but I like certain edition covers and not the ones that update because a movie is coming out
Sorry, I thought you were working on books you had written and therefore have control.
I don't expect you can exert any control over the covers of books written by someone else.
Hope this helps.
[Image: 51lGcTxrpHL._SL95.jpg][Image: 61cQVj4XWPL._SL95.jpg][Image: 51A4pL6ZSOL._SL95.jpg][Image: 51a-E7VaVdL._SL95.jpg][Image: 51nkdZv9gsL._SL95.jpg]
Twitter:  @ADPase
Offline Caroline01
13 Jun 2017, 11:02 AM | Post: #5

Thanked 0 times

This post was last modified: 21 Jul 2017 12:01 PM by Caroline01.
i am a reader... i love books of different categories and genres....

_______
bet domains - Cheap domain names
---

Currently Reading:Last Chance to Die - Noah Boyd/James Paterson Last Book I Read:Gods and Beasts - Denise Mina Favourite Genres:Thriller, Crime, MysteryFavourite eBooks:
See my recommendations