Welcome, Guest! Why not create a free forum account today and join in with the world's friendliest bunch of Kindle enthusiasts

Uk payment

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Offline Platypus
21 Apr 2016, 01:07 AM | Post: #1

Thanked 0 times

Uk payment

Hello. I am interested in selling my e book via kindle yet the payment section is not very clear. I would be grateful if anyone could answer a couple of quick questions for me.
When do you get paid for sales, it states 2 months after the sale period but are royalties paid monthly(obviously if sales have occurred)? What is the threshold for payment in the UK via bank transfer? What is a WIRE payment?
Thank you. (Apologies if this is in the wrong place)
Offline Daphne Reading Wanted by Tim Arnot
21 Apr 2016, 07:38 AM | Post: #2

Veteran Kindle Owner

Thanked 89 times

What I Read

RE: Uk payment

Hallo, Platypus - Yes, Amazon will pay you monthly for books you have sold, those payments being at a time delay of about two months (so April's payment reflects February's sales etc.) They will credit it to your appointed bank account and even small amounts will be paid eg. if you sell one book somewhere like Brazil you will get that money and they won't wait for a threshold (which they used to).
Best of luck with your book.Smile
[Image: 51F7xHVzRlL._SL95.jpg][Image: 51elwZ0zy4L._SL95.jpg]
Daphne Coleridge | Twitter

Currently Reading:Wanted by Tim Arnot Last Book I Read:I Like You For Murder: Emily Nemchick Favourite Genres:Eclectic ReaderFavourite eBooks:
See my recommendations