Welcome, Guest! Why not create a free forum account today and join in with the world's friendliest bunch of Kindle enthusiasts

My voyage starts this evening :)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Offline runner Reading Summit Harry Farthing, Mr Mercedes Stephen King
26 Mar 2016, 04:02 PM | Post: #1

junior kindle junkie!

Thanked 1 times

What I Read

Shocked my voyage starts this evening :)

On my 60th birthday today I have asked for only one thing that is the all singing all dancing...kindle voyage 3g At my party this evening I will receive....I'm excited and will certainly let you all know my thoughts on what I expect to be a top notch reading machine Smile
Offline Anna Faversham Reading
26 Mar 2016, 04:33 PM | Post: #2

Fountain of Wisdom

Thanked 276 times

What I Read

RE: my voyage starts this evening :)

This post was last modified: 26 Mar 2016 04:33 PM by Anna Faversham.
Congratulations - 60, well done  Cake

Hope you have a great party tonight.
[Image: 515KxJNxTKL._SL95.jpg] [Image: 510QluvPbnL._SL95.jpg] [Image: 511DbLRLA5L._SL95.jpg]
26 Mar 2016, 04:42 PM | Post: #3

junior kindle junkie!

Thanked 1 times

What I Read

A quick question.....I presume I can register the kindle voyage to the same account as my kindle keyboard? does that mean that when I download a book or buy a book from Amazon it will show on both kindles?
Offline Kath Middleton Reading Hell, yes!
26 Mar 2016, 04:49 PM | Post: #4

Book Obsessive

Thanked 703 times

What I Read

Well done on joining the gang! I believe you can register up to six devices on one account which means you can read any book on either kindle - and it will sync, so that when you open it you can go to the last page you read on the other kindle. Good, eh?
[Image: 51-o4ONEe4L._SL95.jpg][Image: 51ex7iwZKuL._SL95.jpg][Image: 51ZbDrktmuL._SL95.jpg][Image: 51F7dWY8IKL._SL95.jpg]
26 Mar 2016, 05:42 PM | Post: #5

junior kindle junkie!

Thanked 1 times

What I Read

(26 Mar 2016 04:49 PM)Kath Middleton Wrote: Wrote:  Well done on joining the gang! I believe you can register up to six devices on one account which means you can read any book on either kindle - and it will sync, so that when you open it you can go to the last page you read on the other kindle. Good, eh?
Thanks for that Kath that's a great help can't wait to start loading the kindle with various books and a number i need to review for netgalley Smile
Offline Kath Middleton Reading Hell, yes!
26 Mar 2016, 05:49 PM | Post: #6

Book Obsessive

Thanked 703 times

What I Read

Oh, and happy birthday! Smile
[Image: 51-o4ONEe4L._SL95.jpg][Image: 51ex7iwZKuL._SL95.jpg][Image: 51ZbDrktmuL._SL95.jpg][Image: 51F7dWY8IKL._SL95.jpg]
Offline Ken Magee Reading Leaving Berlin by Joseph Kanon
27 Mar 2016, 09:44 AM | Post: #7

Reader & writer

Thanked 48 times

What I Read

I hope you enjoy the Voyage... I'm a Fire man at the moment. Happy Birthday.
What happens when ancient magic collides with the Internet? Find out at my website.
27 Mar 2016, 01:36 PM | Post: #8

junior kindle junkie!

Thanked 1 times

What I Read

Well after a shaky start ie the voyage would not connect to my wi fi....I sorted out with that age old solution....switch my hub on and off and hey presto we're live.....now lets get down to some serious downloading. My first impression of the voyage it's a work of art and i am now all synced Smile
27 Mar 2016, 01:55 PM | Post: #9

junior kindle junkie!

Thanked 1 times

What I Read

my first question and I am sure there will be many...how do i turn the wireless on and off? It was easy on the kindle keyboard and I'm sure it's easy on the voyage. I presume i need to turn the wireless off to conserve battery life....so how do i do it?
thanks for your help Smile
27 Mar 2016, 07:15 PM | Post: #10

junior kindle junkie!

Thanked 1 times

What I Read

(27 Mar 2016 01:55 PM)runner Wrote: Wrote:  my first question and I am sure there will be many...how do i turn the wireless on and off? It was easy on the kindle keyboard and I'm sure it's easy on the voyage. I presume i need to turn the wireless off to conserve battery life....so how do i do it?
thanks for your help Smile
I think i've solved it....put into aeroplane mode Smile

Currently Reading:Summit Harry Farthing, Mr Mercedes Stephen King Last Book I Read:Mark Billingham Time of Death Favourite Genres:horror and crime
Currently Reading: Last Book I Read: Favourite Genres:Various, not erotica, no more horrorFavourite eBooks:
See my recommendations
Currently Reading:Hell, yes! Last Book I Read: Favourite Genres:Fantasy, crime, thriller, horror, a touch of sci-fiFavourite eBooks:
See my recommendations
Currently Reading:Leaving Berlin by Joseph Kanon Last Book I Read: Favourite Genres:fantasy, biographies, humour Favourite eBooks:
See my recommendations