Welcome, Guest! Why not create a free forum account today and join in with the world's friendliest bunch of Kindle enthusiasts

Candy Jelly Mania coming January 13th

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Offline jigglybeangames
06 Jan 2016, 10:45 PM | Post: #1

Thanked 1 times

Candy Jelly Mania coming January 13th

This post was last modified: 12 Jan 2016 07:21 PM by jigglybeangames.
Hey gaming fans! We're dead excited to announce our next game - free on Amazon App Store.

.png  320.png (Size: 84.26 KB / Downloads: 26)
Match your way through more than 250 levels in this sweet Candying confection and delicious puzzle adventure game. Candy Jelly Mania is completely free to play and there is no additional costs or in-app purchases. Crush the Jelly cubes to create super scores and chains in a new way to play matching games. 

Candy Jelly Mania features - Easy and fun to play for all ages - Removing the jelly boosts your score to give power ups - Over 250 sweet levels - Boosters appear when you score big With Sugarplum, sugarcoated Orange, glaze gumdrop, mint candy and sweets Star candies, match 3 to score, match 4 or 5 to create power ups and boosters

Release Date:January 13th
Free to play and no In App Purchases
Playable on all Kindle Fire Devices

DOWNLOAD FREE (from midnight Jan 13th)

I will post a link once it goes live. Keep up to date on our Facebook Page.
Offline Scribbler Reading TBR list - I hate you!
08 Jan 2016, 12:40 PM | Post: #2

I'm not really a duck

Thanked 698 times

What I Read

RE: Candy Jelly Mania coming January 13th

Cool, but what about a game with ducks? Everybody loves ducks, right? Angry Ducks. Crazy Ducks. Psychotic Ducks with Heavy Artillery. Yada yada yada. You can see where I'm going with this. Tongue
Scribbler's scribblings:
 Amazon Author Page

Offline jigglybeangames
12 Jan 2016, 07:19 PM | Post: #3

Thanked 1 times

RE: Candy Jelly Mania coming January 13th

This post was last modified: 12 Jan 2016 07:20 PM by jigglybeangames.
(08 Jan 2016 12:40 PM)Scribbler Wrote: Wrote:  Cool, but what about a game with ducks? Everybody loves ducks, right? Angry Ducks. Crazy Ducks. Psychotic Ducks with Heavy Artillery. Yada yada yada. You can see where I'm going with this. Tongue
Jelly Ducks?! LMAO

Added the link. Goes live midnight tonight

Currently Reading:TBR list - I hate you! Last Book I Read:Maureen Goes to Venice by Jonathan Hill Favourite Genres:Anything with biker chicks... and unicorns.