Welcome, Guest! Why not create a free forum account today and join in with the world's friendliest bunch of Kindle enthusiasts

FREE kindle books for your pleasure!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average

Offline ArchangelEST
29 Mar 2015, 03:42 PM | Post: #1

Thanked 6 times

FREE kindle books for your pleasure!

This post was last modified: 16 Oct 2015 11:14 AM by ArchangelEST.
Enjoy a selection of great Kindle e-books, all FREE. Some temporarily, some permanently.

I'll be posting a free book or two on most days, so keep checking back to see if there's something you're interested in!

If you love the books, leave a nice review for the authors, they are sure to appreciate it! Smile

Cheers!
I love using my own knowledge and experiences to help other people better themselves. I believe that this is the only way we can grow as a species - by supporting each-other with the knowledge and resources we have gathered as a collective.
Offline ArchangelEST
02 Feb 2021, 02:01 PM | Post: #2

Thanked 6 times

RE: FREE kindle books for your pleasure!

Amazon UK: Shelf Talk: A Step by Step Guide to Launching Your Product in Retail Stores, by Roberta Townes - FREE until February 4th
Amazon US: Shelf Talk: A Step by Step Guide to Launching Your Product in Retail Stores

Amazon UK: The Customer Communication Formula: How to communicate with your customers and boost your customer service brand, by Charlotte Purvis - FREE until February 3rd
Amazon US: The Customer Communication Formula: How to communicate with your customers and boost your customer service brand
I love using my own knowledge and experiences to help other people better themselves. I believe that this is the only way we can grow as a species - by supporting each-other with the knowledge and resources we have gathered as a collective.
Offline ArchangelEST
03 Feb 2021, 01:33 PM | Post: #3

Thanked 6 times

Offline ArchangelEST
04 Feb 2021, 02:34 PM | Post: #4

Thanked 6 times

Offline ArchangelEST
05 Feb 2021, 03:03 PM | Post: #5

Thanked 6 times

Offline ArchangelEST
06 Feb 2021, 02:05 PM | Post: #6

Thanked 6 times

Offline ArchangelEST
07 Feb 2021, 02:14 PM | Post: #7

Thanked 6 times

Offline ArchangelEST
08 Feb 2021, 03:24 PM | Post: #8

Thanked 6 times

Offline ArchangelEST
09 Feb 2021, 01:42 PM | Post: #9

Thanked 6 times

Offline ArchangelEST
11 Feb 2021, 02:22 PM | Post: #10

Thanked 6 times