Welcome, Guest! Why not create a free forum account today and join in with the world's friendliest bunch of Kindle enthusiasts

FREE kindle books for your pleasure!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average

Offline ArchangelEST
29 Mar 2015, 03:42 PM | Post: #1

Thanked 6 times

FREE kindle books for your pleasure!

This post was last modified: 16 Oct 2015 11:14 AM by ArchangelEST.
Enjoy a selection of great Kindle e-books, all FREE. Some temporarily, some permanently.

I'll be posting a free book or two on most days, so keep checking back to see if there's something you're interested in!

If you love the books, leave a nice review for the authors, they are sure to appreciate it! Smile

Cheers!
I love using my own knowledge and experiences to help other people better themselves. I believe that this is the only way we can grow as a species - by supporting each-other with the knowledge and resources we have gathered as a collective.
Offline Jan Hurst-Nicholson Reading Haven't got a Kindle. A big pile of books.
26 Jan 2018, 05:39 PM | Post: #2

Master of Verbosity

Thanked 68 times

What I Read

RE: FREE kindle books for your pleasure!

Leon Chameleon PI and the case of the missing canary eggs
FREE 25-27th January
Selected as one of Bookchat Magazine's 1993 South African Books of the Year.

When Mrs Canary’s eggs mysteriously disappear, a frantic Mr Canary dashes straight off to the Pigeon Valley Police for help. Unfortunately, Sergeant Loerie and Constable Mole’s hasty attempts to make an arrest lead them to the wrong suspects. Leon Chameleon PI, who has quietly kept an eye on developments, decides it is time to step in and offer his services – after all, isn’t he the best Private Eye in Pigeon Valley? He puts all his skills to work and finds vital clues which Loerie had overlooked. Now a daring plan is needed to trap the suspects and bring them before Spotted Eagle Owl’s Court, where Leon springs his final surprise…

Janet Hurst-Nicholson draws on the habits and characteristics of the small creatures living in Pigeon Valley, Durban, to create a thrilling detective story. Barbara McGuire’s illustrations capture the story’s humour, while portraying the animals as they really are.

A humorous, animal detective story for 7 – 12 year-olds, and great fun for parents to read to younger children
[Image: Leon%20cards%20001_zpsclbvftwt.jpg]
[Image: 51Jsj8BKT7L._SL95.jpg][Image: 61n%2BNqMHfRL._SL95.jpg][Image: 51tQNACHaQL._SL95.jpg][Image: 61YRPOlI-aL._SL95.jpg][Image: 516yhJDUG%2BL._SL95.jpg][Image: 615coUqLeML._SL95.jpg][Image: 51Ygt0kwwXL._SL95.jpg]
[Image: 616JvN8uAQL._SL95.jpg]
Offline komparser
16 Apr 2018, 07:55 AM | Post: #3

Thanked 0 times

Thanks. I will be helpful)
---
Offline Anatomicalbomb
18 Apr 2018, 08:31 PM | Post: #4

Thanked 0 times

Hello, new to the forum.

I have several books that I’ve written, free until tomorrow. Just search for Daniel Mullaney on Amazon.

I would be most grateful if you could honour me by giving them a read. Hell, just downloading them is wonderful.

If you’re kind enough to leave reviews, I wouldn’t know how to thank you
---
Offline NickyBlue Reading
30 Apr 2018, 08:52 AM | Post: #5

Comedy Author

Thanked 0 times

What I Read

RE: Get this FREE Comedy Novella on Amazon

Like Comedy? You will love this book!

Escape From Samsara: A Dark Comedy Fantasy Adventure - By Nicky Blue

‘This book is HILARIOUS. If you’re looking for some humor and a fast read, definitely pick this up.’ Goodreads Reviewer, 5 stars

Barry's been patient, but after twenty-seven years of trimming hedges for people he hates, he's had enough. All he wants to do is to find his missing father and to discover his inner ninja. But life’s not done with throwing him curveballs.
A fatal mistake catapults Barry into the adventure of a lifetime. With talking hedges, samurai ghosts, meddling psychotherapists, and an inexplicably non-linear time pattern conspiring against him, Barry must do battle to save his hide, unleash the ninja within, and rescue his father from an ancient army, a dark sorcerer and a raging inferno.

GET IT FREE ON AMAZON HERE

https://www.amazon.com...

[Image: 51FERZBimzL.jpg]

GET IT FREE ON AMAZON HERE

https://www.amazon.com...
---
Offline Heybooks
27 Aug 2018, 09:19 AM | Post: #6

Thanked 0 times

---
Offline lvsilver
19 Oct 2018, 07:45 AM | Post: #7

Thanked 0 times

My second book, a sci-fi themed erotic comedy is free until Tuesday - it's got a shapeshifting deviant, so expect weirdness. It's the second in the series but you don't need to have read the first. Enjoy!
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07JHYZ4H7
---
Offline BuddyBoy
11 Dec 2018, 01:38 PM | Post: #8

Thanked 0 times

The 90's Chav. Free this week on Amazon Kindle. I was recommended this and have never laughed so much.
---
Offline ArchangelEST
21 Jul 2019, 12:37 PM | Post: #9

Thanked 6 times

I love using my own knowledge and experiences to help other people better themselves. I believe that this is the only way we can grow as a species - by supporting each-other with the knowledge and resources we have gathered as a collective.
Offline ArchangelEST
22 Jul 2019, 11:26 AM | Post: #10

Thanked 6 times

Currently Reading:Haven't got a Kindle. A big pile of books. Last Book I Read:Fiennders Abbey by Jean Marsh Favourite Genres:family saga, mystery, humour
Currently Reading: Last Book I Read: Favourite Genres:Comedy, Fantasy