Welcome, Guest! Why not create a free forum account today and join in with the world's friendliest bunch of Kindle enthusiasts

Save and read sheet music

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average

Offline bwawman@btinternet.com
07 Sep 2014, 06:25 PM | Post: #1

Thanked 0 times

save and read sheet music

I want to be able to read violin sheet music from a kindle
---
Offline oldfossil Reading
16 Nov 2014, 03:23 PM | Post: #2

Thanked 2 times

What I Read

RE: save and read sheet music

(07 Sep 2014 06:25 PM)bwawman@btinternet.com Wrote: Wrote:  I want to be able to read violin sheet music from a kindle

Have you tried as a document?
Getting old disgracefully.
Away Olive Winterleaf
19 Nov 2014, 02:04 PM | Post: #3

Thanked 0 times

An interesting concept. But would it be a bit small? Especially on a music stand?

Quote: I weave a necklace of gems and then I use the necklace to strangle the plot.
Olive Winterleaf.
Offline oldfossil Reading
19 Nov 2014, 03:02 PM | Post: #4

Thanked 2 times

What I Read

(19 Nov 2014 02:04 PM)Olive Winterleaf Wrote: Wrote:  An interesting concept. But would it be a bit small? Especially on a music stand?

I did s

There is an app for wireless printing from the device. Whether it would be useful or not I'm not sure.

I was lucky enough to see it as an app of the day as it isapprox £8.

Sorry I am unable to help any further.
Getting old disgracefully.

Thanked 62 times

What I Read

It should be possible the question is how you get the information into the Kindle.
Some of the text formatting programs might have issues with the music structure and content.
One possible solution is to save the music sheets as picture images (jpegs). The formatting program
would then reproduce the picture on the Kindle. Maybe multiple images for more than one music sheet.
[Image: 51lGcTxrpHL._SL95.jpg][Image: 61cQVj4XWPL._SL95.jpg][Image: 51A4pL6ZSOL._SL95.jpg][Image: 51a-E7VaVdL._SL95.jpg][Image: 51nkdZv9gsL._SL95.jpg]
Twitter:  @ADPase

Currently Reading: Last Book I Read: Favourite Genres:SciFi, Classic, Fantasy, AutobiographyFavourite eBooks:
See my recommendations
Currently Reading:Last Chance to Die - Noah Boyd/James Paterson Last Book I Read:Gods and Beasts - Denise Mina Favourite Genres:Thriller, Crime, MysteryFavourite eBooks:
See my recommendations