Welcome, Guest! Why not create a free forum account today and join in with the world's friendliest bunch of Kindle enthusiasts

Trouble connecting over wi-fi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Offline runner Reading Summit Harry Farthing, Mr Mercedes Stephen King
04 Jun 2014, 06:34 PM | Post: #1

junior kindle junkie!

Thanked 1 times

What I Read

trouble connecting over wi-fi

This post was last modified: 04 Jun 2014 06:45 PM by runner.
I recently upgraded my computer to wins 7 and in addition I installed the superhub 2 from virginmedia. For some reason when I try to connect my kindle to the superhub using the appropriate password the kindle refuses to recognize and will not connect? Any ideas why this should be...I had no trouble before when using windows xp and my old hub?
Thanks in anticipation...
Offline Tim_A Reading strictly murder by Lynda Wilcox
04 Jun 2014, 07:36 PM | Post: #2

SpaSpa Baby!

Thanked 214 times

What I Read

RE: trouble connecting over wi-fi

1. Nothing to do with Windows, since you're connecting to the hub, not the PC.

2. A quick google turned up this: Maybe it's of help? http://community.virginmedia.com...
[Image: 512Zz5wyatL._SL95.jpg] [Image: 51imffwT1JL._SL95.jpg] [Image: 51iVAkjSAIL._SL95.jpg]   [Image: 51gR9zaND4L._SL95.jpg] [Image: 513iiuG7yNL._SL95.jpg] [Image: First-Fire-Cover-ebook-tt.jpg]   Web Site | Facebook Page | Mailing List | Twitter
Dystopia Just Got British!

Currently Reading:Summit Harry Farthing, Mr Mercedes Stephen King Last Book I Read:Mark Billingham Time of Death Favourite Genres:horror and crime
Currently Reading:strictly murder by Lynda Wilcox Last Book I Read:The Shambling Guide to New York City by Mur Lafferty Favourite Genres:SF & F