Welcome, Guest! Why not create a free forum account today and join in with the world's friendliest bunch of Kindle enthusiasts

Duallists by David Wailing - now perma-free on Amazon

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Offline davidwailing Reading
28 May 2014, 10:31 AM | Post: #1

Auto

Thanked 463 times

What I Read

Duallists by David Wailing - now perma-free on Amazon

This post was last modified: 28 May 2014 10:47 AM by davidwailing.

My novel Duallists is now permanently FREE on all major eBook platforms!

Duallists is a 50,000 word science fiction thriller set in the brutal world of a mining vessel on the Moon.

This novel was previously free for a limited time only during the Edinburgh eBook Festival 2013 and has never been commercially available.

You can now get the book for free from Amazon for your Kindle!

Thanks to D2D, you can also get the ebook for free for the Kobo and Nook e-readers, and from iTunes for all Apple devices. All the links are on my blog.

Thanks to everyone who previously downloaded and reviewed Duallists on Goodreads!
[Image: 415cTOxGWML._SL95.jpg]  [Image: 51wNbPbpr3L._SL95.jpg]  [Image: 51im-cXHh%2BL._SL95.jpg]  [Image: 5197SvSCQ5L._SL95.jpg]  [Image: 519lLbh1VzL._SL95.jpg]  [Image: 613-pfr3HsL._SL95.jpg]

Author blog: www.davidwailing.com   
Editorial services: www.storywork.co.uk
Offline Kath Middleton Reading Hell, yes!
28 May 2014, 10:32 AM | Post: #2

Book Obsessive

Thanked 703 times

What I Read

RE: Duallists by David Wailing - now perma-free on Amazon

Wailing strikes again! Good luck with the downloads. Smile
[Image: 51-o4ONEe4L._SL95.jpg][Image: 51ex7iwZKuL._SL95.jpg][Image: 51ZbDrktmuL._SL95.jpg][Image: 51F7dWY8IKL._SL95.jpg]
Offline C.S.Bailey Reading Wanted by Tim Arnot
28 May 2014, 12:06 PM | Post: #3

The human procrastinator

Thanked 56 times

What I Read

I'm getting my new kindle next week so I'll be grabbing this Smile
C.S.Bailey "As I disconnect and self-destruct one bullet at a time; the bastards better be ready."
http://maybemisery87.blogspot.co.uk
http://www.facebook.com/csbailey  
My Book   
Author Central
[Image: 41nrtxC71SL._SL95.jpg][Image: 51Fp2vp0QBL._SL95.jpg]
Offline TechnoHippy Reading One book at a time
28 May 2014, 12:31 PM | Post: #4

Fountain of Wisdom

Thanked 381 times

What I Read

I've grabbed a copy - thanks!
[Image: 51AbUjlZ-IL._SL95.jpg]  [Image: 51V1cDLzQ2L._SL95.jpg] [Image: 51RN9BYSNjL._SL95.jpg] [Image: 51UMThYt5zL._SL95.jpg]
Offline AKMichaels Reading Sixkill by Robert B Parker
28 May 2014, 12:54 PM | Post: #5

Vampire Queen

Thanked 67 times

What I Read

I have snapped this up! I'll def leave review when I get to it David
[Image: 51GicbIjZuL._SL95.jpg] [Image: 51KZfZxxSEL._SL95.jpg] [Image: 41q1ivvoYZL._SL95.jpg] [Image: 41q%2B7DLowsL._SL95.jpg] [Image: 51HaRcFLiDL._SL95.jpg] [Image: 41luO%2BUt3yL._SL95.jpg] [Image: 41ESYbqaeFL._SL95.jpg] [Image: 41VaeH6v8IL._SL95.jpg]
28 May 2014, 03:32 PM | Post: #6

Auto

Thanked 463 times

What I Read

Thanks very much everyone! Reviews would be welcome indeed. Thumbs Up
[Image: 415cTOxGWML._SL95.jpg]  [Image: 51wNbPbpr3L._SL95.jpg]  [Image: 51im-cXHh%2BL._SL95.jpg]  [Image: 5197SvSCQ5L._SL95.jpg]  [Image: 519lLbh1VzL._SL95.jpg]  [Image: 613-pfr3HsL._SL95.jpg]

Offline navlogan Reading Faust 2.0 by Michael Brookes
28 May 2014, 04:01 PM | Post: #7

Normal service will be resumed shortly

Thanked 401 times

What I Read

(28 May 2014 03:32 PM)davidwailing Wrote: Wrote:  Thanks very much everyone! Reviews would be welcome indeed. Thumbs Up

Best of luck with it David. As you know, I've already read it, loved it and reviewed it. Well worth a read folks.
Nav
Offline navlogan Reading Faust 2.0 by Michael Brookes
28 May 2014, 04:07 PM | Post: #8

Normal service will be resumed shortly

Thanked 401 times

What I Read

Here was my review
As with all the books that I’ve read by this author, there is a great depth of thought into the setting of the novel and the characters within. Like a true artist, he has superbly set the scene on this sci-fi tale. Set in a mining ship on the moon, the backdrop to this tale is well thought out and believable.
Our would be hero is clearly showing the mental strain of his tour in space, having already left Earth with a plentiful amount of mental baggage, as his tour comes to an end, he has perhaps a few tools missing from his tool box and in need of some one to one time on a couch.
Whether his brain is really playing tricks on him, or whether he is truly being persecuted by his work colleagues, I will let you decide, but the story is an intricate plot, woven by a craftsman.
Although, perhaps a little slower in pace that some of the author’s other works, such as Fake Kate and Auto, it is still a really good novel, with plenty of twists and turns and a great ending. It’s well worth a read.
28 May 2014, 05:23 PM | Post: #9

Auto

Thanked 463 times

What I Read

Thanks Nav! That was an excellent review by your good self and really appreciated.

Author

Thanked 391 times

What I Read

I downloaded it when it was at the festival but I'll grab another one to give it a little push!
New for May 2017

[Image: 51QQl4j3AWL._SL95.jpg]

The Church of Broken Pieces

Currently Reading: Last Book I Read: Favourite Genres:Contemporary fiction, humour, mystery, thriller, SFFavourite eBooks:
See my recommendations
Currently Reading:Hell, yes! Last Book I Read: Favourite Genres:Fantasy, crime, thriller, horror, a touch of sci-fiFavourite eBooks:
See my recommendations
Currently Reading:Wanted by Tim Arnot Last Book I Read:How NOT to self-publish by Rosen Trevithick Favourite Genres:Drama, science fiction.Favourite eBooks:
See my recommendations
Currently Reading:One book at a time Last Book I Read: Favourite Genres:Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror Favourite eBooks:
See my recommendations
Currently Reading:Sixkill by Robert B Parker Last Book I Read:Cleaver Square by Sean and Dan Campbell Favourite Genres:Fantasy and Sci FiFavourite eBooks:
See my recommendations
Currently Reading:Faust 2.0 by Michael Brookes Last Book I Read:Fag by Jonathan Hill Favourite Genres:Fantasy, ThrillerFavourite eBooks:
See my recommendations
Currently Reading:The Third Rule (The Complete Story) by Andrew Barrett Last Book I Read: Favourite Genres:Favourite eBooks:
See my recommendations