Welcome, Guest! Why not create a free forum account today and join in with the world's friendliest bunch of Kindle enthusiasts

KUF recommended badge and book covers

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Offline profnexus Reading David Gemmell - Druss The Legend
03 Apr 2014, 08:22 AM | Post: #1

Born to Imagine

Thanked 114 times

What I Read

KUF recommended badge and book covers

Good morning everyone. Sorry to trouble you but I am a little stuck.
I am unable to receive the code for a KUF recommended book - Bolt Out Of The Blue. The box is filled with text that does not appear to work.
Also I want to update my first two book covers. I know how to add a cover but am stuck on deleting one. Or do I firstly have to update Amazon?
Thank you muchly.
Rick.
P.S. I will be hospitalised in May and recovery will take some time. If it were possible to complete the 'away' box in advance, rather than leaving it to the last hectic day, it would be better. Or does no one really bother?
Keep on rocking in the free world.
Love and Laughter!
Rick Haynes
Cool  [Image: 51iaoQvh3CL._SL95.jpg][Image: 51YFIEUWeEL._SL95.jpg][Image: 51UyUMa0kFL._SL95.jpg][Image: 51g-Fx-aaEL._SL95.jpg]
Offline Scribbler Reading TBR list - I hate you!
03 Apr 2014, 06:16 PM | Post: #2

I'm not really a duck

Thanked 699 times

What I Read

RE: KUF recommended badge and book covers

I don't know where you are, Rick, but it's evening here in the UK. Tongue I haven't got a clue about your techie question but I hope everything goes well for you in hospital and that you are fighting-fit as soon as possible.
Offline Rosen Trevithick Reading
03 Apr 2014, 06:41 PM | Post: #3

Totally Splendid Hotshot Author

Thanked 278 times

What I Read

I don't know about deleting covers on KUF.

Good luck with your hospitalisation. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
[Image: 51we%2BNvX2aL._SL95.jpg]  [Image: 51dlN%2BeBifL._SL95.jpg]  [Image: 51Y3bTpE8eL._SL95.jpg]  [Image: 51gmgMPfnBL._SL95.jpg]  [Image: 51qdNKyGE9L._SL95.jpg]  [Image: 61TE0dQyxjL._SL95.jpg]   [Image: 51Fbvd7KyWL._SL95.jpg]  [Image: 51YepJnT-dL._SL95.jpg]
Offline Anna Faversham Reading
03 Apr 2014, 06:46 PM | Post: #4

Master of Verbosity

Thanked 276 times

What I Read

All the very best for a speedy recovery, Prof.

Sorry - I know far too little to help you re covers, but maybe someone techie will see this thread soon.
[Image: 515KxJNxTKL._SL95.jpg] [Image: 510QluvPbnL._SL95.jpg] [Image: 511DbLRLA5L._SL95.jpg]
Offline joo Reading Off The KUF Vol I
03 Apr 2014, 07:37 PM | Post: #5

Hedgehog

Thanked 228 times

What I Read

What covers do you want changing? When I click on your books and it takes me to the Amazon link, the covers are the same.
Hedgehogs rock.
Offline profnexus Reading David Gemmell - Druss The Legend
04 Apr 2014, 08:41 AM | Post: #6

Born to Imagine

Thanked 114 times

What I Read

Thank you all very much for your kind comments. I didn't want to mention it but I wanted to explain why I would prefer an 'away' function that could be used in advance.
Hi Joo, thanks for your response. The book covers are http://http://www.amazon.co.uk/BOLT-OUT-OF-THE-BLUE andhttp://http://www.amazon.co.uk/THE-MAN-WITH-A-PLAN . The cover for the former is different on Amazon; the picture is almost the same but more vibrant with different fonts. And I have a new, and correct shape cover for the latter.
Any idea about the badge?
Thanks in advance.
P.S. Up to 5 years ago we regularly saw two hedgehogs in our small garden every night; sometimes at the same time (although they did keep their distance). We even have a photo of one sitting on my wife's feet. Alas no more. As soon as neighbours erected tall fences (with no squeeze room underneath) the visits disappeared. I suspect the random use of slug pellets and other liquids played a part. We nicely envy your nightly visitors.
Love and Laughter!
Rick Haynes
Cool  [Image: 51iaoQvh3CL._SL95.jpg][Image: 51YFIEUWeEL._SL95.jpg][Image: 51UyUMa0kFL._SL95.jpg][Image: 51g-Fx-aaEL._SL95.jpg]

Currently Reading:David Gemmell - Druss The Legend Last Book I Read:Origins by Randolph Lalonde Favourite Genres:Fantasy/Sci-Fi/Historical Fiction/Humour/MusicFavourite eBooks:
See my recommendations
Currently Reading:TBR list - I hate you! Last Book I Read:Maureen Goes to Venice by Jonathan Hill Favourite Genres:Anything with biker chicks... and unicorns.
Currently Reading: Last Book I Read: Favourite Genres:Comedy; Crime, thrillers and mysteryFavourite eBooks:
See my recommendations
Currently Reading: Last Book I Read: Favourite Genres:Various, not erotica, no more horrorFavourite eBooks:
See my recommendations
Currently Reading:Off The KUF Vol I Last Book I Read:The Four Seasons Quest by Cecilia Peartree Favourite Genres:Good books :DFavourite eBooks:
See my recommendations