Welcome, Guest! Why not create a free forum account today and join in with the world's friendliest bunch of Kindle enthusiasts

Problems with my app as I am in spain

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Offline jessicaevaluna
20 Dec 2013, 02:30 PM | Post: #1

Thanked 0 times

Problems with my app as I am in spain

Dear all I hope someone can help me with this, I bought my kindle fire HD but I am in spain and everytime I try to buy an up it tells me to check that I am in a supported country, what does that mean? I cant buy any app and I cant download stuff, please help dont know what to do. thanks jess
---
Offline disleydog
20 Dec 2013, 03:43 PM | Post: #2

Thanked 13 times

RE: Problems with my app as I am in spain

to buy a UK app ,you need to have a registeted account at amazon.co..uk , and use a UK credit/debit card ,and your Kindle must be linked to this UK accounts .If you are in Spain ,trying to use amazon.es,then cards and accounts must be Spanish .ie cards and accounts and kindle must all be registered in the same country.
Offline jessicaevaluna
20 Dec 2013, 08:23 PM | Post: #3

Thanked 0 times

(20 Dec 2013 03:43 PM)disleydog Wrote:  to buy a UK app ,you need to have a registeted account at amazon.co..uk , and use a UK credit/debit card ,and your Kindle must be linked to this UK accounts .If you are in Spain ,trying to use amazon.es,then cards and accounts must be Spanish .ie cards and accounts and kindle must all be registered in the same country.

l have been using Amazon in Spain for four years without problems l don't understand the app l want is free and it says "please check that your billing address is from a supported country" what does it mean please help me it doesn't allow me to get apps not even the free ones. thanks
---
Offline jessicaevaluna
20 Dec 2013, 08:24 PM | Post: #4

Thanked 0 times

my account is .co.UK linked to my Spanish account
---
Offline disleydog
21 Dec 2013, 01:37 PM | Post: #5

Thanked 13 times

both accounts ,and kindle must be registered in the same country