Welcome, Guest! Why not create a free forum account today and join in with the world's friendliest bunch of Kindle enthusiasts

Kindle Donation

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Offline Chrissudon
22 May 2013, 02:28 AM | Post: #1

Thanked 0 times

kindle Donation

Hi
Does anyone know if there are any organisations in the UK that specifically accepts Kindles to pass on to schools or disadvantaged persons.
Just upgraded from my K1 to a KPaperwhite and would like to donate the K1 if possible.
Thanks.
---
Offline sujay Reading The Glass Guardian by Linda Gillard
22 May 2013, 04:49 PM | Post: #2

Super Moderator

Thanked 163 times

What I Read

RE: kindle Donation

That is a lovely offer, there must be an organisation that would love to donate your old Kindle to a deserving recipient. Unfortunately I don't know of any offhand, but I am sure someone on the forum will be able to help. Smile

Welcome to the forum, by the way. We are a very friendly collection of readers and authors, who love chatting about all sorts of things. Have a good look round and join in wherever you feel comfortable. Smile
Only happy when I am immersed in a good Kindle book Thumbs Up
Offline Chrissudon
23 May 2013, 04:04 AM | Post: #3

Thanked 0 times

Thanks for the welcome. To be honest I never was one for forums, guess I usually find the ones with the 'catty' members always arguing and belittling each other. But will be happy to give your site a try.

If anyone does know of any such donation accepting organisations please pass them on.
---
Offline joo Reading Off The KUF Vol I
23 May 2013, 11:12 AM | Post: #4

Hedgehog

Thanked 228 times

What I Read

This is the second loveliest forum in the world Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
The first is the one in my signature. TongueBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Hedgehogs rock.

Currently Reading:The Glass Guardian by Linda Gillard Last Book I Read:To the Grave by Steve Robinson Favourite Genres:I don't mind, as long as it's good!Favourite eBooks:
See my recommendations
Currently Reading:Off The KUF Vol I Last Book I Read:The Four Seasons Quest by Cecilia Peartree Favourite Genres:Good books :DFavourite eBooks:
See my recommendations