Welcome, Guest! Why not create a free forum account today and join in with the world's friendliest bunch of Kindle enthusiasts

Nook for £29.00 from Argos

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Offline Lou Reading Ryria Series by Michael J Sullivan
07 May 2013, 04:55 PM | Post: #1

Administrator

Thanked 85 times

What I Read

Nook for £29.00 from Argos

This has already been mentioned about other retailers who have sold out, but Argos still appear to have stock.

You can grab hold of a Nook for just £29.00 (saving of £50.00) from Argos now for collection or delivery.

Get the Nook for £29 from Argos - Click Here
Barnacle Boy! We have to find those stolen Naggy Daddies!
Offline frogplate Reading The Luck of Han’anga - Thomas Watson
07 May 2013, 09:27 PM | Post: #2

Thanked 5 times

What I Read

RE: Nook for £29.00 from Argos

(07 May 2013 04:55 PM)Lou Wrote: Wrote:  
This has already been mentioned about other retailers who have sold out, but Argos still appear to have stock.

You can grab hold of a Nook for just £29.00 (saving of £50.00) from Argos now for collection or delivery.

Get the Nook for £29 from Argos - Click Here

And if you manage to get hold of a cut price Nook don't forget to wander over to KUF's sister site for Nook and Kobo owners: http://www.nobooko.com
Offline jzmc1
08 May 2013, 10:01 AM | Post: #3

Thanked 0 times

currys on line still had stocks as at 4th May - ordered online and delivered to store - its not like i need another ebook reader but at that price!!!
Offline nigel p bird Reading
08 May 2013, 11:05 AM | Post: #4

Posting Freak

Thanked 20 times

What I Read

Though my order went in at Blackwell's I've had nothing through and they're yet to take the payment. It was due yesterday.  Finger's crossed.
Thanks,

nigel

The Shallows
Offline xTLCx
05 Jun 2013, 03:44 PM | Post: #5

Thanked 0 times

Hi think i may have hijacked your thread but need to know how to transfer free downloads from Kobo to Nook? Just got my 1st e reader a Nook and im looking for free books
Cheers xTLCx
---
Offline sujay Reading The Glass Guardian by Linda Gillard
05 Jun 2013, 05:18 PM | Post: #6

Super Moderator

Thanked 163 times

What I Read

My lovely daughter managed to get two from John Lewis a couple of weeks ago. I use mine to borrow books from the library. The books I have chosen so far have been ones I want to read, but I refuse to pay the disgusting prices some of the major publishers want to charge to buy them. It's a win win situation as far as I am concerned. It also has a two year guarantee from John Lewis as well! Can't beat that for a £29 e-reader! Smile
Only happy when I am immersed in a good Kindle book Thumbs Up
Offline frogplate Reading The Luck of Han’anga - Thomas Watson
05 Jun 2013, 10:59 PM | Post: #7

Thanked 5 times

What I Read

(05 Jun 2013 03:44 PM)xTLCx Wrote: Wrote:  Hi think i may have hijacked your thread but need to know how to transfer free downloads from Kobo to Nook? Just got my 1st e reader a Nook and im looking for free books
Cheers xTLCx
Run (don't walk) over to KUForum's sister site for Nook and Kobo users at nobooko.com which has a page on How to read Kobo eBooks on a Nook. There are also some forums modelled on those here and a healthy list of free ebooks - 20,000+ at the last count with a hundred or so being added each day.
Offline disleydog
06 Jun 2013, 08:56 PM | Post: #8

Thanked 13 times

There is still stock available at John Lewis @ £29
Offline larkim
11 Jun 2013, 03:08 PM | Post: #9

Thanked 0 times

Seems there is stock for home delivery back in at Argos. http://www.argos.co.uk...
Mine arrived from PC World last Friday after they took the order and ran out of stock.  I've now got it rooted and have the Kindle app installed on it for the best of both worlds - syncing from my Kindle account, as well as having the B&N store and ePub books available on one device.  SWMBO now has my Kindle Keyboard so we can now happily read and sync across Nook, KK, 2 x android phones, Nexus 7 or any of the various PCs / laptops that we use.
Tech heaven!
Matt
Offline MartinLake Reading Sword at Sunset Rosemary Sutcliff
12 Jun 2013, 04:43 PM | Post: #10

Thanked 1 times

What I Read

(11 Jun 2013 03:08 PM)larkim Wrote: Wrote:  Seems there is stock for home delivery back in at Argos. http://www.argos.co.uk...
Mine arrived from PC World last Friday after they took the order and ran out of stock.  I've now got it rooted and have the Kindle app installed on it for the best of both worlds - syncing from my Kindle account, as well as having the B&N store and ePub books available on one device.  SWMBO now has my Kindle Keyboard so we can now happily read and sync across Nook, KK, 2 x android phones, Nexus 7 or any of the various PCs / laptops that we use.
Tech heaven!
Matt

I must be behind the times. Does this mean that you can read all of these devices on the Nook? Is this some form of magic?
Martin Lake
Visit my Amazon Author page
  [Image: 41o13NRF6%2BL._SL95.jpg][Image: 51vJQ3mRJmL._SL95.jpg][Image: 51L4pq6rQUL._SL95.jpg][Image: 51T2WTghr1L._SL95.jpg][Image: 51jMe-4Eq0L._SL95.jpg][Image: 611lwsDos7L._SL95.jpg]
[Image: 41OyQ-umCaL._SL95.jpg]

Currently Reading:Ryria Series by Michael J Sullivan Last Book I Read:King of Thorns by Mark Lawrence Favourite Genres:Fantasy / Sci-fi / HorrorFavourite eBooks:
See my recommendations
Currently Reading:The Luck of Han’anga - Thomas Watson Last Book I Read:The Mongoliad, Book 3 Favourite Genres:Cyberpunk, Hard Sci-Fi, European DetectiveFavourite eBooks:
See my recommendations
Currently Reading: Last Book I Read: Favourite Genres:crime, noir, hard-boiledFavourite eBooks:
See my recommendations
Currently Reading:The Glass Guardian by Linda Gillard Last Book I Read:To the Grave by Steve Robinson Favourite Genres:I don't mind, as long as it's good!Favourite eBooks:
See my recommendations
Currently Reading:Sword at Sunset Rosemary Sutcliff Last Book I Read: Favourite Genres:Historical, comedy, science fictionFavourite eBooks:
See my recommendations