Welcome, Guest! Why not create a free forum account today and join in with the world's friendliest bunch of Kindle enthusiasts

World Cinema Selection

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Offline Lou Reading Ryria Series by Michael J Sullivan
15 Nov 2012, 03:16 PM | Post: #1

Administrator

Thanked 85 times

What I Read

World Cinema Selection

One of the things that has impressed me most is the huge range of world cinema titles on offer on LoveFilm. Admittedly the selection for instant streaming is not huge, but the number of films available on DVD by post is most excellent.

I'm a huge fan of Asian cinema in particular, be it Korean, Japanese, Chinese / HK or Thai, and usually, indulging myself has involved either ordering masses of DVDs from Hong Kong (something which has become more and more expensive over the years) or praying that Film 4 get around to showing what I want to see.

I'm really looking forward to making use of my membership and hoping that my dedicated cinema room is finished sooner rather than later - I'm still decorating at the moment. Big Grin
Barnacle Boy! We have to find those stolen Naggy Daddies!

Currently Reading:Ryria Series by Michael J Sullivan Last Book I Read:King of Thorns by Mark Lawrence Favourite Genres:Fantasy / Sci-fi / HorrorFavourite eBooks:
See my recommendations