Welcome, Guest! Why not create a free forum account today and join in with the world's friendliest bunch of Kindle enthusiasts

Good Morning, Monday 12th November

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Offline sujay Reading The Glass Guardian by Linda Gillard
12 Nov 2012, 09:59 AM | Post: #1

Super Moderator

Thanked 163 times

What I Read

Good Morning, Monday 12th November

Morning everyone, the weather here is very misty and wet. An ideal day to snuggle back under the covers with my Kindle. Unfortunately that isn't going to happen, but I can dream. Smile

What are you all up to today? Anything exciting? Smile
Only happy when I am immersed in a good Kindle book Thumbs Up
Offline joo Reading Off The KUF Vol I
12 Nov 2012, 10:10 AM | Post: #2

Hedgehog

Thanked 228 times

What I Read

RE: Good Morning, Monday 12th November

I have the day off. At the moment I'm doing the ironing, hoovering, cleaning kitchen.

Oh no I'm not, I'm sat reading my kindle as my cleaner is doing all that Tongue Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Hedgehogs rock.
Offline LindaGruchy Reading The Chandelier Ballroom by Elizabeth Lord
12 Nov 2012, 10:34 AM | Post: #3

Queen of the Typos

Thanked 41 times

What I Read

I'm having a meh day. No writing, trying to keep away from the internet, get on with a few long overdue chores.
Offline skate Reading
12 Nov 2012, 12:17 PM | Post: #4

Dragon lady

Thanked 82 times

What I Read

(12 Nov 2012 10:34 AM)LindaGruchy Wrote:  I'm having a meh day. No writing, trying to keep away from the internet, get on with a few long overdue chores.

Er, Linda, I hate to tell you this, but you are on the internet! Confused

My day's nearly over. It's been a lovely, sunny day. It was a shame I had to go to work really. I did get permission to go to an author talk on secondary campus though, so that was good. Rolleyes
Kate Smile

[Image: 51%2BGUmuHNZL._SL160_.jpg]  [Image: 51YCbxnW97L._SL95.jpg] [Image: 51zikidnNHL._SL95.jpg] [Image: 51al4tl8wNL._SL95.jpg]  [Image: 51LHuK4mbxL._SL95.jpg] 

Enter a world of Fantasy for all ages!  www.katiewstewart.com
Add that final sparkle to your books Magic Owl Design

Author

Thanked 391 times

What I Read

(12 Nov 2012 12:17 PM)skate Wrote:  
(12 Nov 2012 10:34 AM)LindaGruchy Wrote:  I'm having a meh day. No writing, trying to keep away from the internet, get on with a few long overdue chores.

Er, Linda, I hate to tell you this, but you are on the internet! Confused

My day's nearly over. It's been a lovely, sunny day. It was a shame I had to go to work really. I did get permission to go to an author talk on secondary campus though, so that was good. Rolleyes

Howdy,

Off work today with a slipped disc, not good. However after spending the last two hours trying to get comfortable I've managed to get the computer in a comfy spot so some writing will be on the cards if i can manage it!
New for May 2017

[Image: 51QQl4j3AWL._SL95.jpg]

The Church of Broken Pieces

Offline nicola.palmer Reading 'The Breach Between' - Duncan McGonall
12 Nov 2012, 12:30 PM | Post: #6

Thanked 17 times

What I Read

Oh, Joo! Can you send your cleaner round to mine? I really need to do some writing, but I keep getting distracted by dog hair blowing over the floor like a tumbleweed. I could hoover ... but that's just boring.
[Image: 51rsHfFvGcL._SL95.jpg] [Image: 41M8MguSJ0L._SL95.jpg] [Image: 51HhKf0tGKL._SL95.jpg] [Image: 513S0N4oQdL._SL95.jpg] [Image: 51k3XbrUO3L._SL95.jpg] [Image: 51Afu8sLH-L._SL95.jpg] [Image: 51hkyJ8rCcL._SL95.jpg] [Image: 41BTNflGbaL._SL95.jpg]
Follow me on: Facebook Twitter
Offline skate Reading
12 Nov 2012, 01:35 PM | Post: #7

Dragon lady

Thanked 82 times

What I Read

(12 Nov 2012 12:25 PM)DavidHaynes71 Wrote:  Howdy,

Off work today with a slipped disc, not good. However after spending the last two hours trying to get comfortable I've managed to get the computer in a comfy spot so some writing will be on the cards if i can manage it!

Ouch, David. How did you manage that? Sad I hope it eases up very soon, though I usually end up going for physiotherapy before I feel any better.

Don't use any heavy words. Shy
Kate Smile

[Image: 51%2BGUmuHNZL._SL160_.jpg]  [Image: 51YCbxnW97L._SL95.jpg] [Image: 51zikidnNHL._SL95.jpg] [Image: 51al4tl8wNL._SL95.jpg]  [Image: 51LHuK4mbxL._SL95.jpg] 

Enter a world of Fantasy for all ages!  www.katiewstewart.com
Add that final sparkle to your books Magic Owl Design

Author

Thanked 391 times

What I Read

(12 Nov 2012 01:35 PM)skate Wrote:  
(12 Nov 2012 12:25 PM)DavidHaynes71 Wrote:  Howdy,

Ouch, David. How did you manage that? Sad I hope it eases up very soon, though I usually end up going for physiotherapy before I feel any better.

Don't use any heavy words. Shy

I'd like to say I'm involved in ultimate fighting or wrestling lions but its an ongoing problem. Physio booked!
New for May 2017

[Image: 51QQl4j3AWL._SL95.jpg]

The Church of Broken Pieces

Offline Susanne Reading The Rose Petal Beach by Dorothy Koomson
12 Nov 2012, 07:12 PM | Post: #9

Fountain of Wisdom

Thanked 5 times

What I Read

Evening all.

Only just managed to get on here, as work just seems to be encroaching on my free time! Such a change, but I love it, and am spending lots of time on out of hours work fundraising activities. It is a particularly busy fundraising time right now, so keeping busy. Luckily, if I spend a whole evening at events, I will get a little time off in lieu at some point, they say - we'll see! Big Grin
A book is like a garden carried in the pocket. ~Chinese Proverb
Offline Damien J. Nash Reading Flux by Mark. R. Faulkner
13 Nov 2012, 12:37 AM | Post: #10

Author

Thanked 38 times

What I Read

Just been up to Tesco and got the OH the latest Call of Duty game for the xbox.

This means I get lots of peace and quiet to write Groovy

Currently Reading:The Glass Guardian by Linda Gillard Last Book I Read:To the Grave by Steve Robinson Favourite Genres:I don't mind, as long as it's good!Favourite eBooks:
See my recommendations
Currently Reading:Off The KUF Vol I Last Book I Read:The Four Seasons Quest by Cecilia Peartree Favourite Genres:Good books :DFavourite eBooks:
See my recommendations
Currently Reading:The Chandelier Ballroom by Elizabeth Lord Last Book I Read:Fake Kate Favourite Genres:crime. women's fiction
Currently Reading: Last Book I Read:The Element by Ken Robinson Favourite Genres:Fantasy, Historical, CrimeFavourite eBooks:
See my recommendations
Currently Reading:The Third Rule (The Complete Story) by Andrew Barrett Last Book I Read: Favourite Genres:Favourite eBooks:
See my recommendations
Currently Reading:'The Breach Between' - Duncan McGonall Last Book I Read:'Simon Myth'- Matt Posner Favourite Genres:Anything except vampires and horror
Currently Reading:The Rose Petal Beach by Dorothy Koomson Last Book I Read:The Summer Son by Craig Lancaster Favourite Genres:contemporary fiction, literary fiction, crime/thriller,Favourite eBooks:
See my recommendations
Currently Reading:Flux by Mark. R. Faulkner Last Book I Read:Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman Favourite Genres:Indie books!