Welcome, Guest! Why not create a free forum account today and join in with the world's friendliest bunch of Kindle enthusiasts

Collections

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Offline Denilew
09 Oct 2012, 02:04 PM | Post: #1

Thanked 0 times

Collections

Does anyone know how to stop the collections from moving? I like to keep certain ones at the top. I was able to do this with different number of backward slashes in front of the collections but after the latest update they have gone all over the place now.Angry
---
Offline winmillp Reading Dexter is Delicious by Jeff Lindsay
09 Oct 2012, 02:28 PM | Post: #2

Thanked 0 times

What I Read

RE: Collections

When you go into a collection it moves to the top. So all I do is. Go into the ones I want at the top every so often to move them back where I want them. But I will follow this post to see if there is a better way
Reading Kindle enjoying my kindle in sunny Spain
Offline Bricorn
09 Oct 2012, 08:44 PM | Post: #3

DXG user

Thanked 3 times

You don't say what model you're using. On mine I have to sort by Title to keep prefixed collections at the top in order.
Offline Denilew
10 Oct 2012, 07:16 AM | Post: #4

Thanked 0 times

(09 Oct 2012 08:44 PM)Bricorn Wrote:  You don't say what model you're using. On mine I have to sort by Title to keep prefixed collections at the top in order.

I have Kindle 3 with keyboard. I have now found a way by putting a different symbol in front of each collection and having it on titles.

Thanks for your reply
---

Currently Reading:Dexter is Delicious by Jeff Lindsay Last Book I Read:Carressed by Ice. by Nalini Singh Favourite Genres:Historical and paranormal romance , Thrillers Favourite eBooks:
See my recommendations