Welcome, Guest! Why not create a free forum account today and join in with the world's friendliest bunch of Kindle enthusiasts

Promote Your eBook with KUF : Brand New System

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Offline Lou Reading Ryria Series by Michael J Sullivan
03 Oct 2012, 07:39 PM | Post: #1

Administrator

Thanked 84 times

What I Read

Promote Your eBook with KUF : Brand New System

As promised, I have finally launched the new promotion system. It's darn near killed me in the process, but hopefully you will find it worthwhile.

The system is called KUFAds and is completely self-service throughout the whole process. To begin with, there are a range of promotion opportunities for both KUF and DailyFreeBooks.com starting at just £4.50 Omg

To introduce the system, there are some special promtional discounts :

For KUF members, there is a 20% off your entire order, valid for KUF members only.
To claim your discount, enter code KUFMEMBER20 at the checkout. The code is vailid until 31st October 2012

For non members:
There is a discount of 10% off your entire order with code LAUNCH10 entered at the checkout. This is valid until 31st October 2012.
Please feel free to share the non-member discount code with anyone and everyone.

And now the important bit :

To use the system, simply go to http://www.kufads.com

I hope you find the system easy to use, if you have any problems, please use the contact us form on the site. Fingers crossed everything will work 100% with no teething problems.

[Image: logo.png]

Now, please excuse me while I collapse on the floor. Omg
Barnacle Boy! We have to find those stolen Naggy Daddies!
Offline Rosen Trevithick Reading
03 Oct 2012, 07:56 PM | Post: #2

Totally Splendid Hotshot Author

Thanked 273 times

What I Read

RE: Promote Your eBook with KUF : Brand New System

Looks very snazzy. Is the "Listing highlight for free book promotions on the KUF free books list for a whole year" one fee per title or one fee per author?
[Image: 51we%2BNvX2aL._SL95.jpg]  [Image: 51dlN%2BeBifL._SL95.jpg]  [Image: 51Y3bTpE8eL._SL95.jpg]  [Image: 51gmgMPfnBL._SL95.jpg]  [Image: 51qdNKyGE9L._SL95.jpg]  [Image: 61TE0dQyxjL._SL95.jpg]   [Image: 51Fbvd7KyWL._SL95.jpg]  [Image: 51YepJnT-dL._SL95.jpg]
03 Oct 2012, 07:57 PM | Post: #3

Administrator

Thanked 84 times

What I Read

It's one fee per title/asin and yes, for a whole year.
Offline Damien J. Nash Reading Flux by Mark. R. Faulkner
03 Oct 2012, 07:58 PM | Post: #4

Author

Thanked 38 times

What I Read

Oh balls!

I booked an ad as soon as I saw the system went live about half hour ago. NOW I see the discount codes so I paid full dollar Tantrum
03 Oct 2012, 07:59 PM | Post: #5

Administrator

Thanked 84 times

What I Read

Hi Rapid, if you pm me with your account details I'll refund the difference for you tomorrow.
Offline Rosen Trevithick Reading
03 Oct 2012, 08:04 PM | Post: #6

Totally Splendid Hotshot Author

Thanked 273 times

What I Read

Sorry if I'm being thick, but in what way is a book highlighted? Is it the blue corner?
[Image: 51we%2BNvX2aL._SL95.jpg]  [Image: 51dlN%2BeBifL._SL95.jpg]  [Image: 51Y3bTpE8eL._SL95.jpg]  [Image: 51gmgMPfnBL._SL95.jpg]  [Image: 51qdNKyGE9L._SL95.jpg]  [Image: 61TE0dQyxjL._SL95.jpg]   [Image: 51Fbvd7KyWL._SL95.jpg]  [Image: 51YepJnT-dL._SL95.jpg]
Offline TechnoHippy Reading One book at a time
03 Oct 2012, 08:06 PM | Post: #7

Fountain of Wisdom

Thanked 381 times

What I Read

Well I've given it a test drive, it's nice to have promotions in the US as well as the UK. Easy to use as well.
[Image: 51AbUjlZ-IL._SL95.jpg]  [Image: 51V1cDLzQ2L._SL95.jpg] [Image: 51RN9BYSNjL._SL95.jpg] [Image: 51UMThYt5zL._SL95.jpg]
Offline angeleyes40
03 Oct 2012, 09:05 PM | Post: #8

Forum Publishing

Thanked 0 times

Hi Lou,

Sorry to ask such a stupid question....

When you click the kufads link is it the same details ie: username/password that we use for this forum or do we need to register for it?

Just asking as I've forgotten my password for here as I just stay logged in on the iPad....

Xx
This is who we are, why we do it and what we do... Forum Publishing Smile
03 Oct 2012, 09:08 PM | Post: #9

Administrator

Thanked 84 times

What I Read

You need to create a separate account on Kufads as it runs independently of the forum.
03 Oct 2012, 10:12 PM | Post: #10

Administrator

Thanked 84 times

What I Read

Hi rosen, sorry, I mised yor post.

The highlight includes a blue backround, blue corner and a larger font size for the title.

Currently Reading:Ryria Series by Michael J Sullivan Last Book I Read:King of Thorns by Mark Lawrence Favourite Genres:Fantasy / Sci-fi / HorrorFavourite eBooks:
See my recommendations
Currently Reading: Last Book I Read: Favourite Genres:Comedy; Crime, thrillers and mysteryFavourite eBooks:
See my recommendations
Currently Reading:Flux by Mark. R. Faulkner Last Book I Read:Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman Favourite Genres:Indie books!
Currently Reading:One book at a time Last Book I Read: Favourite Genres:Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror Favourite eBooks:
See my recommendations