Welcome, Guest! Why not create a free forum account today and join in with the world's friendliest bunch of Kindle enthusiasts

Win a copy of The Cult of Me

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Offline TechnoHippy Reading One book at a time
20 Sep 2012, 10:16 AM | Post: #1

Fountain of Wisdom

Thanked 381 times

What I Read

Win a copy of The Cult of Me

To celebrate the release of the paperback version of The Cult of Me I am giving away 3 copies.

The Cult of Me is all about a man who can invade other people's minds and quite frankly does some very naughty things. To win one of the three copies you need to post in this thread what would you do if you had that ability?

Post your answers in this thread and on the 1st October I'll pick three that amuse me the most :-)

If you can't wait to possess the book then you can buy it now: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1479148776

Thanks

Michael

Attached File(s)
.jpg  CultofMe-Cover_-Paperback.jpg (Size: 8.2 KB / Downloads: 72)
[Image: 51AbUjlZ-IL._SL95.jpg]  [Image: 51V1cDLzQ2L._SL95.jpg] [Image: 51RN9BYSNjL._SL95.jpg] [Image: 51UMThYt5zL._SL95.jpg]
Offline Willie Wit Reading The John Lennon Letters
20 Sep 2012, 11:30 AM | Post: #2

Willie Wit

Thanked 1 times

What I Read

RE: Win a copy of The Cult of Me

I would invade your mind and tell it to let me win a copy of your book!!!!

Mwahahahaha!!!

;o)
21 Sep 2012, 07:41 AM | Post: #3

Fountain of Wisdom

Thanked 381 times

What I Read

Sneaky :-)
[Image: 51AbUjlZ-IL._SL95.jpg]  [Image: 51V1cDLzQ2L._SL95.jpg] [Image: 51RN9BYSNjL._SL95.jpg] [Image: 51UMThYt5zL._SL95.jpg]
Offline Willie Wit Reading The John Lennon Letters
21 Sep 2012, 09:15 AM | Post: #4

Willie Wit

Thanked 1 times

What I Read

Mwahahaha!!!!

The code word was 'sneaky'... it's worked - i'm in!

;o)
25 Sep 2012, 10:13 AM | Post: #5

Fountain of Wisdom

Thanked 381 times

What I Read

Did I mention I'll sign them? (Hopes to tempt lurkers into the sunlight) :-)

Author and Master of Work Avoidance

Thanked 0 times

What I Read

I'd invade the mind of the publisher of Fifty Shades of Grey, and immediately ensure that every copy of the "masterpiece" in question was expunged from existence.

Then, I'd transfer all profits from the sales of said no longer existing "masterpiece" into a clandestine off-shore account in the Grand Cayman Islands; fake my own death, change my appearance, create an entirely new identify, and set about living the high-life off the proceeds of my ill-gotten gains.

You know it makes sense!
Amiable author of The Blue Hour and Shadowchaser, with an unceasing addiction to tea, sweet confectionery's and the avoidance of actual working practices.
[Image: 51F-AY3DULL._SX115_.jpg] [Image: 41vBpohqyZL._SX115_.jpg]
Offline pwwm
25 Sep 2012, 11:14 AM | Post: #7

Thanked 0 times

Make sure himself in the house that everytime I ring a bell he makes me a cup of tea (tea addict here) o be great dring, tea comes, 5 mins later dring, oh I am nasty he plays World of Warcraft can you imagine the fall out Reading KindleClapping hands
---

Author and Master of Work Avoidance

Thanked 0 times

What I Read

(25 Sep 2012 11:14 AM)pwwm Wrote:  Make sure himself in the house that everytime I ring a bell he makes me a cup of tea (tea addict here) o be great dring, tea comes, 5 mins later dring, oh I am nasty he plays World of Warcraft can you imagine the fall out Reading KindleClapping hands
Diabolical.

I like it. Big Grin
Amiable author of The Blue Hour and Shadowchaser, with an unceasing addiction to tea, sweet confectionery's and the avoidance of actual working practices.
[Image: 51F-AY3DULL._SX115_.jpg] [Image: 41vBpohqyZL._SX115_.jpg]
Offline Kristen Stone Reading Children of the Plantation by Faith Mortimer
25 Sep 2012, 09:11 PM | Post: #9

Writer and drinker of tea

Thanked 0 times

What I Read

I would invade the mind of the most influential publisher and make him/her promote my books and make me a fortune which would then allow me to retire somewhere sunny and dry, but not the Sahara Desert before anyone suggests it.
The said publisher would not be able to say a sentence without mentioning one of my books, if not all four.

'I was followed to work by the DayStalker who Shattered (my) Dreams with the Penhaligan File while trying to get back from the Edge of Extinction.'
Kristen Stone -author, editor and publisher
Very fond of new gadgets.
Kindle Smile
26 Sep 2012, 06:32 AM | Post: #10

Fountain of Wisdom

Thanked 381 times

What I Read

Some good thoughts so far :-)

Currently Reading:One book at a time Last Book I Read: Favourite Genres:Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror Favourite eBooks:
See my recommendations
Currently Reading:The John Lennon Letters Last Book I Read: Favourite Genres:flash fictionFavourite eBooks:
See my recommendations
Currently Reading:Licence: Reviewed:50 Years of Bond Movies - Patrick Mulready Last Book I Read:Just Whistle - Alfie Robbins Favourite Genres:I'm Genre agnostic - as long as it's well written, I'll readFavourite eBooks:
See my recommendations
Currently Reading:Children of the Plantation by Faith Mortimer Last Book I Read:Just Whistle by Alfie Robbins Favourite Genres:EverythingFavourite eBooks:
See my recommendations