UK Kindle Users Forum
My Memory Is Going Fast! - Printable Version

+- UK Kindle Users Forum (http://www.kuforum.co.uk/kindleusersforum)
+-- Forum: Kindle E-Ink Forums (/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Kindle Buzz (/forum-43.html)
+--- Thread: My Memory Is Going Fast! (/thread-2941.html)

Pages: 1 2

My Memory Is Going Fast! - sujay - 28 May 2011 09:31 AM

I know things are getting bad, when I click on five books in a row thinking they look like good reads, only to find that I have downloaded them already! That is in addition to the ones I remember downloading so don't click on them as well! And, I can't blame it on liquid refreshment of the intoxicating variety at this time of the morning either. Reading Kindle

RE: My Memory Is Going Fast! - Phil - 28 May 2011 10:06 AM

I've done the same a few times but maybe not on five books in a row Tongue

RE: My Memory Is Going Fast! - DDCambs - 28 May 2011 10:54 AM

I'm ALWAYS doing it. I must find the local home for the bemused.....

RE: My Memory Is Going Fast! - Aislynn Archer - 28 May 2011 02:35 PM

So it tells you you already have the book? Oh, whew. I've been worrying I'll double-buy things.

RE: My Memory Is Going Fast! - Susanne - 28 May 2011 03:44 PM

(28 May 2011 02:35 PM)Aislynn Archer Wrote:  So it tells you you already have the book? Oh, whew. I've been worrying I'll double-buy things.

It will even tell you when you bought it!

RE: My Memory Is Going Fast! - Aislynn Archer - 28 May 2011 04:37 PM

(28 May 2011 03:44 PM)Susanne Wrote:  
(28 May 2011 02:35 PM)Aislynn Archer Wrote:  So it tells you you already have the book? Oh, whew. I've been worrying I'll double-buy things.

It will even tell you when you bought it!

Oh, thank goodness. How nice of Amazon to look out for people of a certain . . . mental status. Shocked

RE: My Memory Is Going Fast! - Jilli-an - 28 May 2011 08:45 PM

Do it all the time. Would'nt it be good if Amazon could grey them out somehow?

RE: My Memory Is Going Fast! - Phil - 28 May 2011 10:33 PM

(28 May 2011 08:45 PM)Jilli-an Wrote:  Do it all the time. Would'nt it be good if Amazon could grey them out somehow?

On the Apple App store it changes the icon from "£ BUY" to "INSTALLED" once you have purchased. It would be much better if Amazon did the same.

RE: My Memory Is Going Fast! - @ngel - 13 Jun 2012 02:26 PM

(28 May 2011 10:33 PM)Phil Wrote:  
(28 May 2011 08:45 PM)Jilli-an Wrote:  Do it all the time. Would'nt it be good if Amazon could grey them out somehow?

On the Apple App store it changes the icon from "£ BUY" to "INSTALLED" once you have purchased. It would be much better if Amazon did the same.

That would be a nice addition... cause I keep clicking on books I already have too...

RE: My Memory Is Going Fast! - Emma75 - 19 Jun 2012 04:35 PM

My memory is getting worse and worse due to baby brain so would be nice to see at a glance which books I have already lol