UK Kindle Users Forum
Is the Kindle Fire HD 10 worth the money? - Printable Version

+- UK Kindle Users Forum (http://www.kuforum.co.uk/kindleusersforum)
+-- Forum: Kindle E-Ink Forums (/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Kindle Wi-Fi (4th Gen and 5th Gen) (/forum-78.html)
+--- Thread: Is the Kindle Fire HD 10 worth the money? (/thread-27339.html)

Is the Kindle Fire HD 10 worth the money? - melvineris - 06 Aug 2019 06:36 AM

I live in the U.S. so my options are limited in terms of buying international brands (so no Huawei). I've narrowed down my options to two brands: Samsung and Amazon. For Samsung it's the S2 8" or A model, and for Amazon it's the Kindle Fire HD 10. For people, who have the 10 inch tablet, do you ever find it hard to hold (whether using one or both hands)? Anyway, the price gap will be eliminated between the two brands because I'd finance the Samsung tablet if I purchased it. 
Here's what I'd be using the tablet for (bolded indicates primary use).2 bhk in lower parel
<!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->

RE: Is the Kindle Fire HD 10 worth the money? - dorrismillerrr123 - 08 Aug 2019 01:07 PM

It is wonderful that you made your daughter happy!

RE: Is the Kindle Fire HD 10 worth the money? - MartinHendricks - 15 Apr 2020 01:33 PM

Totally worth it. But money is never enough. There was a time when I needed money urgently. I needed to upgrade snagit. Therefore, I was looking for an opportunity to find money fast. I've heard there were online direct lender. That service provided high-quality applying process without any problems. I always check here new info when I have to solve urgent financial problems when you desperately need money. And I don't have to look for a deposit from banks. Now I know a perfect solution to my financial problems.