UK Kindle Users Forum
Your favourite games (on any platform and of any era) - Printable Version

+- UK Kindle Users Forum (http://www.kuforum.co.uk/kindleusersforum)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/forum-29.html)
+--- Forum: Computers and other devices (/forum-46.html)
+---- Forum: Software, Games and Apps (/forum-48.html)
+---- Thread: Your favourite games (on any platform and of any era) (/thread-256.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Your favourite games (on any platform and of any era) - cecilia_writer - 11 Feb 2015 01:27 PM

I think one of my sons learned to read just so that he could read the instructions on Manic Miner!
I used to like Lemmings, but I was really bad at it, and once we got a Sega I enjoyed a quick spin of Sonic the Hedgehog.

RE: Your favourite games (on any platform and of any era) - Ken Magee - 14 Feb 2015 03:45 PM

(11 Feb 2015 01:27 PM)cecilia_writer Wrote: Wrote:  I think one of my sons learned to read just so that he could read the instructions on Manic Miner!
I used to like Lemmings, but I was really bad at it, and once we got a Sega I enjoyed a quick spin of Sonic the Hedgehog.
My son could spell ammunition before he could spell walk... thank you Police Quest.

RE: Your favourite games (on any platform and of any era) - Nayalvady - 30 Apr 2018 08:16 PM

my favs are Dota 2 and PUBG. especially, if I have a new skins, it refreshes my game so much! and I'm not tired at all of these games in this case