UK Kindle Users Forum
Out Now: The Evolution of a Serial Killer (DCI Morton #6) - Printable Version

+- UK Kindle Users Forum (http://www.kuforum.co.uk/kindleusersforum)
+-- Forum: Authors and Publishers (/forum-35.html)
+--- Forum: eBook Promotion & PR (/forum-37.html)
+---- Forum: Crime, Thriller, Political & Intrigue (/forum-105.html)
+---- Thread: Out Now: The Evolution of a Serial Killer (DCI Morton #6) (/thread-20289.html)

Pages: 1 2

Out Now: The Evolution of a Serial Killer (DCI Morton #6) - Campbell - 31 Oct 2017 09:02 AM

[Image: DNS8ITVXcAA7jq_.jpg:large]

Sidelined and alone, DCI David Morton is relegated to the role of teacher. His task is to train the bright young things that will one day put him out of a job.

But hiding among the eager faces of the next generation is a talented student with murder in mind.

When Morton sets his class the challenge of showing how they would commit the perfect murder, the exercise results in his hardest case yet as he has to hunt the killer he helped to create.

Launch special: 99p (or included at no additional charge with your Kindle Unlimited subscription)

RE: Out Friday: The Evolution of a Serial Killer (DCI Morton #6) - Anna Faversham - 31 Oct 2017 09:41 AM

Oh - this looks terrific!

RE: Out Friday: The Evolution of a Serial Killer (DCI Morton #6) - Campbell - 31 Oct 2017 09:47 AM

Thank you, Anna! Nadica did a wonderful job on the cover. This was the twelfth or thirteen design, and she spent two months straight painting it, so hopefully it'll perform as well as it did when I split-tested it.

I'm not pushing this one too hard, but I'd love to see an organic top 100 chart position happen anyway. It's definitely the strongest story line I've written.

RE: Out Friday: The Evolution of a Serial Killer (DCI Morton #6) - Anna Faversham - 31 Oct 2017 02:22 PM

(31 Oct 2017 09:47 AM)Campbell Wrote: Wrote:  Thank you, Anna! Nadica did a wonderful job on the cover. This was the twelfth or thirteen design, and she spent two months straight painting it, so hopefully it'll perform as well as it did when I split-tested it.

I'm not pushing this one too hard, but I'd love to see an organic top 100 chart position happen anyway. It's definitely the strongest story line I've written.
I was referring to the story line, not the cover, though that looks good too. You are too modest, Mr Campbell!

RE: Out Friday: The Evolution of a Serial Killer (DCI Morton #6) - Campbell - 31 Oct 2017 03:50 PM

Thanks, Anna! I should be fair and give Dan some of the credit here (even if he has now buggered off to study Literature at Oxford).

RE: Out Friday: The Evolution of a Serial Killer (DCI Morton #6) - Kath Middleton - 31 Oct 2017 03:55 PM

Oh, good luck with this. I've some catching up to do with Morton but at the moment I've got a shed-load of beta reads to get through. People are waiting!

RE: Out Friday: The Evolution of a Serial Killer (DCI Morton #6) - Campbell - 31 Oct 2017 04:00 PM

I know the feeling. I keep getting asked to read all sorts of stuff by random authors. I should start charging, but I have a feeling that wouldn't get rid of most of them.

RE: Out Friday: The Evolution of a Serial Killer (DCI Morton #6) - cecilia_writer - 31 Oct 2017 05:34 PM

The story line sounds really interesting. Good luck!

RE: Out Friday: The Evolution of a Serial Killer (DCI Morton #6) - joo - 31 Oct 2017 06:57 PM

I always seem to be playing catch up with DCI Morton. I don't seem to have #5 yet.

RE: Out Friday: The Evolution of a Serial Killer (DCI Morton #6) - Campbell - 01 Nov 2017 10:37 AM

Thanks Cecilia!

Joo, want me to email you a copy of Missing Persons (/schedule a free day for it asap)?