UK Kindle Users Forum
memory problems - Printable Version

+- UK Kindle Users Forum (http://www.kuforum.co.uk/kindleusersforum)
+-- Forum: Kindle Fire Forums (/forum-68.html)
+--- Forum: Kindle Fire HD (All Models) (/forum-150.html)
+--- Thread: memory problems (/thread-19757.html)

memory problems - timt - 20 Nov 2016 11:46 AM

Hi, i have a 5th gen kindle fire. i have purchased and inserted a 32gb San disk memory card. The extra memory is recognised by the machine. i have downloaded content from the bbc i player. this has gone into the internal memory, which is now nearly full. When i try to dowload more i get a message saying that there is not enough space in memory.

RE: memory problems - jobo - 21 Apr 2018 01:03 PM

(20 Nov 2016 11:46 AM)timt Wrote: Wrote:  Hi, i have a 5th gen kindle fire. i have purchased and inserted a 32gb San disk memory card. The extra memory is recognised by the machine. i have downloaded content from the bbc i player. this has gone into the internal memory, which is now nearly full. When i try to dowload more i get a message saying that there is not enough space in memory.
A bit late with this answer, but for others, you need to install Es file explorer and then use that to Transfere fileS to the SD card

RE: memory problems - valentinataylor - 06 Oct 2018 10:00 AM

A thesis can be the most confounded and longest bit of composing for an understudy. It is in actuality an awkward errand.comptable baie-mahault