UK Kindle Users Forum
50% off at KUFADS - Printable Version

+- UK Kindle Users Forum (http://www.kuforum.co.uk/kindleusersforum)
+-- Forum: Authors and Publishers (/forum-35.html)
+--- Forum: Writing, Publishing and Marketing eBooks (/forum-94.html)
+--- Thread: 50% off at KUFADS (/thread-18315.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

50% off at KUFADS - Lou - 14 Apr 2015 09:48 AM

[Image: Advertising%2C_Marketing_and_Promotion_f...104650.jpg]

To celebrate the fact there is only one genuine Kindle Users Forum and that we will not be brow-beaten by identity thieves, we are now offering 50% off ALL new ebook promotions at KUFADS.

To get your 50% off, enter code REALKUF at the checkout. The code expires at the end of the month.

Remember, booking advertisements with KUFADS helps up pay the running costs of the forum and free book services, so please spread the word far and wide.

RE: 50% off at KUFADS - Anna Faversham - 14 Apr 2015 11:29 AM

Thanks, Lou. Will do my best spreading!

RE: 50% off at KUFADS - skate - 14 Apr 2015 12:28 PM

Lou, I tried to order a couple of things, but it wouldn't let me apply the code and then when I tried to change to US dollars, it told me I hadn't ordered anything, even though it still said there were two things in the cart. Sad

RE: 50% off at KUFADS - Lou - 14 Apr 2015 12:53 PM

Thanks Kate, will check that out and get back to you.

RE: 50% off at KUFADS - Lou - 14 Apr 2015 12:57 PM

Hi Kate, just had a check at this end - seems to be working correctly - could you have another try for me please. If you are copy and pasting the code, maybe try just typing it as it could be getting extra characters.

RE: 50% off at KUFADS - lyndawrites - 14 Apr 2015 01:08 PM

Thanks, Lou. Just booked an ad for the latest Verity Long novella, Murder by the Glass.

RE: 50% off at KUFADS - Anna Faversham - 14 Apr 2015 01:25 PM

Mine went through OK too, Lou.

RE: 50% off at KUFADS - skate - 14 Apr 2015 01:54 PM

Okay, so it only hates me. I ordered two items that came to a price in US dollars. I typed in the code, pressed apply, nothing happened. I thought maybe I just needed to go to pay, but got to Paypal and the same full price was showing. Sad

Going to bed now. British forums don't like me.  Tantrum

RE: 50% off at KUFADS - Lou - 14 Apr 2015 02:00 PM

Hi Kate, that's really strange why it's doing that. Perhaps when you wake in the morning you could have a try from a different browser or device.

RE: 50% off at KUFADS - skate - 15 Apr 2015 12:01 AM

Good morning, Lou! I tried from Internet Explorer this morning and it went through without a hitch. It was Chrome that wouldn't work. 
Thank you for the discount! Big Grin