UK Kindle Users Forum
Tales of Loss and Guilt - FREE for the next few days - Printable Version

+- UK Kindle Users Forum (http://www.kuforum.co.uk/kindleusersforum)
+-- Forum: Authors and Publishers (/forum-35.html)
+--- Forum: eBook Promotion & PR (/forum-37.html)
+---- Forum: Miscellaneous (/forum-111.html)
+---- Thread: Tales of Loss and Guilt - FREE for the next few days (/thread-17549.html)

Tales of Loss and Guilt - FREE for the next few days - Ray Kingfisher - 12 Nov 2014 08:25 AM

'Tales of Loss and Guilt - 16 Short Stories' is now on Kindle promotion at 99c/99p.

A book close to my heart - it's the best of my early short stories, and a very varied collection.

Click on the link below for a short description of each story - the sample includes the first of the 16 in full.

Tales of Loss and Guilt - 16 Short Stories by Ray Kingfisher

Tales of Loss and Guilt - FREE for the next few days - Ray Kingfisher - 30 May 2015 01:25 PM

Tales of Loss and Guilt - my diverse collection of short stories - is now FREE for the next few days.

There are thrillers, dramas and comedies mixed up in this one.

Please download if you haven't already. Here's the link:

Tales of Loss and Guilt - 16 Short Stories

RE: Tales of Loss and Guilt - FREE for the next few days - DavidHaynes - 30 May 2015 03:04 PM

Thanks, RK. 
I've downloaded a copy and tweeted it. 
Good luck with this one.

RE: Tales of Loss and Guilt - FREE for the next few days - Ray Kingfisher - 30 May 2015 05:10 PM

(30 May 2015 03:04 PM)DavidHaynes Wrote: Wrote:  Thanks, RK. 
I've downloaded a copy and tweeted it. 
Good luck with this one.

Great, thanks David. The success of these free promotions seems to very random, so fingers crossed.

RE: Tales of Loss and Guilt - FREE for the next few days - Ray Kingfisher - 06 Aug 2015 06:09 AM

This is on free promotion once again for the next few days.

16 short and very diverse stories - thrillers, comedies, dramas - a bit of everything.

Download your copy now.

Tales of Loss and Guilt - 16 Short Stories