UK Kindle Users Forum
New site to add your books - FREE - Printable Version

+- UK Kindle Users Forum (http://www.kuforum.co.uk/kindleusersforum)
+-- Forum: Authors and Publishers (/forum-35.html)
+--- Forum: Writing, Publishing and Marketing eBooks (/forum-94.html)
+---- Forum: Marketing eBooks (/forum-101.html)
+---- Thread: New site to add your books - FREE (/thread-16208.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

New site to add your books - FREE - AKMichaels - 03 Mar 2014 11:53 AM

Hi
I had a follow on twitter, they retweeted one of mine, and I looked at their site http://www.iauthor.uk.com/ 
You can upload all your books for free on the site. No fee to add them - which is always good. think they are kinda new but anywhere we can promo for free is always good! I've started to upload mine - as it's not costing me anything other than my time to add them. Have a look guys.

RE: New site to add your books - FREE - Jan Hurst-Nicholson - 03 Mar 2014 02:56 PM

Thanks so much for the info Thumbs Up

RE: New site to add your books - FREE - AKMichaels - 03 Mar 2014 03:13 PM

(03 Mar 2014 02:56 PM)Jan Hurst-Nicholson Wrote: Wrote:  Thanks so much for the info Thumbs Up
Welcome Jan, it's always nice to see somewhere that lets us upload for free lol

RE: New site to add your books - FREE - Jan Hurst-Nicholson - 03 Mar 2014 04:46 PM

(03 Mar 2014 03:13 PM)AKMichaels Wrote: Wrote:  
(03 Mar 2014 02:56 PM)Jan Hurst-Nicholson Wrote: Wrote:  Thanks so much for the info Thumbs Up
Agreed Smile But they don't have a category for general fiction. I had to choose between literary fiction and romance Pondering

RE: New site to add your books - FREE - AKMichaels - 03 Mar 2014 04:48 PM

(03 Mar 2014 04:46 PM)Jan Hurst-Nicholson Wrote: Wrote:  
(03 Mar 2014 03:13 PM)AKMichaels Wrote: Wrote:  
Agreed Smile But they don't have a category for general fiction. I had to choose between literary fiction and romance Pondering
Use both! I was the same they don't have paranormal romance, or urban fantasy and romance so used paranormal, fantasy and romance.

RE: New site to add your books - FREE - Jan Hurst-Nicholson - 03 Mar 2014 05:43 PM

Thanks. I didn't realise you could choose more than one category.  They don't have humour either - had to go with comedy, which I don't think is the same thing. Dodgy

RE: New site to add your books - FREE - AKMichaels - 03 Mar 2014 05:46 PM

(03 Mar 2014 05:43 PM)Jan Hurst-Nicholson Wrote: Wrote:  Thanks. I didn't realise you could choose more than one category.  They don't have humour either - had to go with comedy, which I don't think is the same thing. Dodgy
Yea, if you go into edit and next to the category bit there's a red rectangle to add more genres. There's also a Theme part to add stuff but haven't figured out how to use that yet lol!

RE: New site to add your books - FREE - Jan Hurst-Nicholson - 03 Mar 2014 05:54 PM

Thanks. Have added a category to one of my books Smile. Have also looked at the themes. Seems like a whole day's work to set up my 10 books. Phew Omg

RE: New site to add your books - FREE - AKMichaels - 03 Mar 2014 05:59 PM

(03 Mar 2014 05:54 PM)Jan Hurst-Nicholson Wrote: Wrote:  Thanks. Have added a category to one of my books Smile. Have also looked at the themes. Seems like a whole day's work to set up my 10 books. Phew Omg
Yea it took me until book blinking 6 before I realised that if I clicked twice on say - website url - that mine would come up, same for facebook, twitter etc etc! Went a lot quicker after that! Got all ten on now - never know might get a few folks coming our way.

RE: New site to add your books - FREE - Jan Hurst-Nicholson - 03 Mar 2014 06:37 PM

I didn't bother with Twitter of Facebook. 
What I find useful is that you can see which book covers readers like, and which blurbs. Might learn something from that! Wink