UK Kindle Users Forum
Cleaver Square - "Impossible to put down" - Printable Version

+- UK Kindle Users Forum (http://www.kuforum.co.uk/kindleusersforum)
+-- Forum: Authors and Publishers (/forum-35.html)
+--- Forum: eBook Promotion & PR (/forum-37.html)
+---- Forum: Crime, Thriller, Political & Intrigue (/forum-105.html)
+---- Thread: Cleaver Square - "Impossible to put down" (/thread-15870.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Cleaver Square - "Impossible to put down" - Campbell - 17 Jan 2014 06:59 PM

[Image: Sean-Campbell.jpg]
The bleakest winter on record and a gruesome discovery bring DCI David Morton to the Hackney Marshes in search of a clue, any clue, as to the identity of a dead child found near the Old River Lea.

Meanwhile, closer to home, Morton's long suffering wife Sarah comes to the conclusion that her man has been doing more than work during his late nights at the office.  As he closes in on the mystery of the boy's identity his life begins to crumble and a terrible wrong is done to someone he loves.

With all of London watching, Morton's impeccable ethics will be tested to their limit as he is forced to choose between doing what is right and what is legal.  

Cleaver Square is a stand-alone police procedural featuring DCI David Morton.

Cleaver Square is exclusive to Amazon. Click here to buy from Amazon UK - Cleaver Square

Critics are calling it:
"A captivating mystery"
"A heck of a read"
"Fast-paced and utterly enjoyable"
"Highly recommended"
"Impossible to put down"
"Top notch"
"Intriguing, suspenseful and a little bit too realistic"
"A must read for the mystery/ thriller enthusiast."

Cleaver Square is an Amazon UK top 100 bestseller, a Kindle All Star title, and the second (standalone) novel in the DCI Morton series.

RE: Cleaver Square - just 77p for a limited time. - LexiRevellian - 17 Jan 2014 09:58 PM

If you go here you can make one link which will work for all the Amazon countries, automatically sending the reader to the right site.

Cool

RE: Cleaver Square - just 99p this week! - Campbell - 31 Aug 2015 11:39 AM

Bumping this - because it's now on Kindle Countdown at 99p for the rest of the week.

RE: Cleaver Square - just 99p this week! - Anna Faversham - 31 Aug 2015 03:45 PM

I've got this on my tbr list, Campbell, and I am really looking forward to whittling that list down as far as Cleaver Square.

Love the gorgeous blue cover.

RE: Cleaver Square - just 99p this week! - Campbell - 01 Sep 2015 08:04 AM

Thank you, Anna! I'm pleasantly surprised how quickly this one has gone back up the charts. I think I may owe Rosen a beer as BookHippo seems to have done wonders for me yesterday.

Hope you enjoy it!

RE: Cleaver Square - just 99p this week! - Campbell - 05 Sep 2015 03:57 PM

Last two days of the 99p offer. It'll go back up to full price at midnight tomorrow so grab it while you can (and, if you haven't already, grab a copy of Dead on Demand for free; currently #1 in the free kindle store).

RE: Cleaver Square - just 99p this week! - Campbell - 27 Oct 2015 05:03 PM

Cleaver Square has now sold 20,000 copies on Amazon kindle. To celebrate we've cut the price permanently to 99p. As far as I'm concerned I've been remunerated fairly, and it's time to give back a little so we're going down to the minimum price in each region.

For those that have already bought Cleaver Square we're planning on 99p week for #3 (Ten Guilty Men) in Jan and we're going to do a preorder special price of 99p on #4 when it's ready for release too.
As ever #1, Dead on Demand, is still free which means a complete set of DCI Morton novels will now cost you just £2.98.

And they're all (effectively) free if you've got a subscription to Kindle Unlimited.

Thanks so much to all the KUFers that have helped make this possible.

PS if you're wondering what to do with the pound that you've just saved, why not check out some other KUF crime authors with 99p eBooks? Bill Todd does a great line in PI stories with his Danny Lancaster series (all 5 of which are just 99p) or if you're in the mood for cozy then why not check out Cecelia Peartree's Pitkirtly Mysteries? The first and fifth books are free right now, and the others all just 99p each.

RE: Cleaver Square - 20,000 copies sold. - Daphne - 28 Oct 2015 08:43 AM

Congratulations on your sales! I do love the cover too.

[Image: 81j9JQ7k5NL._SL1500__zpsibwtcw4o.jpg]

RE: Cleaver Square - 20,000 copies sold. - Kath Middleton - 28 Oct 2015 08:57 AM

Well done! What an achievement.

RE: Cleaver Square - 20,000 copies sold. - Anna Faversham - 28 Oct 2015 09:45 AM

Clapping hands Truly wonderful. Well done. Smile

And thanks for all your tips.