UK Kindle Users Forum
Good Morning on a Soggy Wet 25th November - Printable Version

+- UK Kindle Users Forum (http://www.kuforum.co.uk/kindleusersforum)
+-- Forum: About This Website (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Say Hello (/forum-38.html)
+--- Thread: Good Morning on a Soggy Wet 25th November (/thread-11335.html)

Good Morning on a Soggy Wet 25th November - sujay - 25 Nov 2012 10:39 AM

Morning to everyone on a very soggy morning here in South Wales. I hope you are all safe and warm today, though there is some more heavy rain forecast for this afternoon. If you have to go out, stay safe and don't do anything silly.

The only thing I intend doing today is staying indoors, and doing some reading later on.

Have a good day and stay dry. Smile

RE: Good Morning on a Soggy Wet 25th November - Susanne - 25 Nov 2012 11:16 AM

Morning everyone. It's a surprisingly nice day here, the sun is out and it's dry! Thumbs Up. stay warm and dry if you are in a stormy part of the country.

RE: Good Morning on a Soggy Wet 25th November - B J Burton - 25 Nov 2012 12:16 PM

Morning all.
Half-an-hour ago looking across Torbay from Brixham there was the most vivid rainbow I've ever seen hanging over Torquay - so at least we must have had some sun. But that's all gone. Torquay has disappeared into a dense murk and it's raining again.
Never mind - it'll be dry in the Blue Anchor.

RE: Good Morning on a Soggy Wet 25th November - catsalsus - 25 Nov 2012 02:06 PM

Hello from Scotland. A dry but cold day, sitting in the lounge looking at the snow capped mountains with quite a bit of blue sky. :-)

RE: Good Morning on a Soggy Wet 25th November - joo - 25 Nov 2012 02:39 PM

Sounds lovely Catsalus.
I'm just cooking a spatchcocked chicken for the first time ever. I wish I'd discovered this method the other week for doing my turkey.
I don't really have a suitable pan for it, the one it's in seems to want to spit fat everywhere, so it's a bit smokey in the kitchen at the moment. I've no idea how long to cook it for as the instructions I've come across is how to cut it, not how long to cook it for. It was just about 2 hours for a whole bird, so I'm looking at an hour perhaps.

RE: Good Morning on a Soggy Wet 25th November - Susanne - 25 Nov 2012 05:17 PM

Im not cooking-;hurray! we ate some good food, now I'm seriously chilling! and last night was pretty good!

RE: Good Morning on a Soggy Wet 25th November - Damien J. Nash - 25 Nov 2012 05:28 PM

Good evening! Been at work today, 7.5 hours *sigh* needs the overtime.

This time next year I'll be selling that many books I can say no thank you when they say "can you work this weekend?"